Sign in to follow this  
boscobel

Chelsea Handler lovers....

her and Ted just broke up! I read it on Perez's page, but I just watched Wednesdays show and she talked about him as her b/f. That stinks since they jsut got a dog "Chunk". I am always sad when celebs I like break up (even though I never heard of him before). But can you say AWKWARD!! He's her boss at E!

I have a friend who's going to a taping of her show today! She cracks me up and I loved her books, especially "Are you there Vodka, it's me Chelsea"

That's sad... and awkward. I love Chelsea. I want to see one of her shows so bad. The last time she was in the area I didn't find out until 3 days before the show and couldn't make it sad.gif

Awwww, that's such a shame! I can imagine though, that Chelsea is a tough lady to be in a relationship with, since she's got such a big personality, you know?

My fingers are crossed that they can be civil during their split for the sake of their canine-kid, Chunk!

So I am watching last night's Chelsea and she made a crack about her "live-in lover, even thought the tabloids claim he living in a hotel right now", and she laughed. And she referenced him in the show before that too, so looks like I was spreading a rumor! Whoops!

Hahaha way to start rumors!!

I'm glad they didn't break up. I love that she calls him her silver fox and always drops that he is 54 years old. She is awesome I heart her!