Majestic Program Fans??

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 nicoleswrld

nicoleswrld
  • 61 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:32 PM

Hey ladies,

Did any of you Majestic brides do program fans I was wondering what the order of the ceremony was and what info you included for yours....

Thanks girls!!!

-Nicole-

#2 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
    • 280 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:37 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by nicoleswrld
      Hey ladies,

Did any of you Majestic brides do program fans I was wondering what the order of the ceremony was and what info you included for yours....

Thanks girls!!!

-Nicole-
      Hi Nicole,

I am doing program fans but I don't know yet what I am putting on it. I am using Pastor York for a symbolic ceremony and will probably have the flow of his ceremony on the program. Are you having a symbolic or legal ceremony?

#3 nicoleswrld

nicoleswrld
      • 61 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:46 PM

Are you bringing your pastor down with you?!?! or is it the same pastor for all weddings at Majestic??

We will be doing a symbolic ceremony and I wanted to include a hand ceremony.

#4 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
        • 280 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 08:26 PM

Quote:
          Are you bringing your pastor down with you?!?! or is it the same pastor for all weddings at Majestic??

We will be doing a symbolic ceremony and I wanted to include a hand ceremony.

No...he actually is an english speaking minister who lives in Punta Cana. He is extra but the Majestic does allow him to come to the resort. If you don't contact him...the WC does the symbolic ceremony. I wanted a christian ceremony and it to be done in english so I went with him. We are doing the Hands ceremony and a sand ceremony.

#5 DRB

DRB
          • 647 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:56 PM

I'm doing program fans with five panels. The first will have our names, the date etc. and our monogram, the second will have the wedding party on it, the third will have a timeline for the day, the fourth will have a list of our family and dedications to loved ones who couldn't make it to the wedding or have passed away and the last one will have a thank you note to our guests. I haven't had them made yet (the person doing our invitations is also doing them for us) but I'll post them once I get them.

#6 nicoleswrld

nicoleswrld
            • 61 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 07:56 AM

Thanks laaadies!!

How much extra was Pastor York?? Do you have to get a day pass for him as well

If the WC does the symbolic ceremony is it definitely still in spanish

Thanks again,
              -Nicole-

#7 MexicoBeachBride2010

MexicoBeachBride2010
              • 280 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
                Thanks laaadies!!

How much extra was Pastor York?? Do you have to get a day pass for him as well

If the WC does the symbolic ceremony is it definitely still in spanish

Thanks again,
                -Nicole-
                Pastor York is ~$300 and a $50 day pass. No it's in english still with the WC...I just really liked Pastor York and it gives your ceremony a little extra in my opinion.

#8 karenk77

karenk77
                • 369 posts

Posted 29 August 2009 - 12:18 AM

whats a program fan?

#9 nicoleswrld

nicoleswrld
                  • 61 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 06:24 PM

It's a wedding program printed in the shape of a paddle fan or on raffia fans for the heat.

:-)

-Nicole-

#10 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
                    • 350 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 11:03 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MexicoBeachBride2010
                      Pastor York is ~$300 and a $50 day pass. No it's in english still with the WC...I just really liked Pastor York and it gives your ceremony a little extra in my opinion.
                      Couldn't agree more! Pastor York will also be doing our ceremony. He really personalizes the ceremony to cater to the couple. We were able to add our own readings and have some special guests do them instead of him. We are also doing the sand ceremony immediately after the traditional one. He is very down to earth and a pleasure to work with. Don't cut corners in your budget with this one...reserve the pastor!!!!

Misty

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users