Photo

Dreams punta cana or dreams palm beach pc

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Soon2bMrsC

Soon2bMrsC
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:41 AM

HELP! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHICH ONE IS BETTER? THE DPB HAS NICER LOOKING ROOMS...BUT DPC SEEMS TO HAVE A BETTER WEDDING SCENERY.

ANYONE MARRIED AT EITHER OR?
    LET ME KNOW...NEED TO BOOK MY DATE ASAP!
    THANKS GIRLIES.
    "Grow old with me! The best is yet to be."url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
    http://tickers.Ticke....1293/event.png
    [/url]

#2 roxannechante

roxannechante
    • 9 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:30 PM

Hi,

My fiance and I stayed at Dreams Punta Cana two years ago when it was Sunscape. It's a great resort and the grounds are beautiful. We are getting married on May 7, 2010 at Dreams Palm Beach. The reviews have been pretty good and others who have been and married there rave about it. Though we wouldn't have a problem going back to Dreams Punta Cana, the rooms at DPB are much nicer looking and I heard the service and wedding co-ordinator are amazing! Good Luck!

Roxanne

#3 erinsny24

erinsny24
      • 109 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:34 PM

I agree with Roxanne! We are getting married at Dreams Palm Beach. We considered Dreams Punta Cana but for us...Dreams Palm Beach was a better fit for what we were looking for. I think both are very similar but it depends on what you are looking for. Good Luck in your decision! I don't think you can go wrong with either!

#4 ebredhawk

ebredhawk
        • 949 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 02:06 PM

i don't think you can go wrong with either, but i think each has its own distinct feel. i believe DPB is a little smaller and the beach setting is different than DPC. check out the forums on the dream website for more comparisons.. they have great info there.

#5 SSNM

SSNM
          • 675 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:52 AM

This thread may give you some more insight:

http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t45967

I too am on the fence...are there differences with their wedding packages/wedding extras? I find that the Dreams Palm Beach section on the website is not as upfront with the wedding extras as the Dreams PC and so I was leaning towards the latter.

#6 pavli

pavli
            • 2 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:19 PM

Hi, I'm struggling to decide what location to choose for my wedding. We are on the fence between DPB and DPC. We're expecting 30plus people and there will be kids as well.

DPC seems to have more info on weddings and has the option of using a terrace for the reception, however the is little info on DPB - I've also heard a lot of mixed reviews on DPC. Any bits of advice would greatly help.

Thanks!!

#7 Katherine McGee

Katherine McGee
              • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2011 - 12:04 PM

How was the wedding at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana? We are looking to have our wedding their at teh end of 2012. Any points or advice? Any information would be helpful. Did the person who performed your ceremony speak English? Did you provide your own music?

Thanks!!!!

Katherine

#8 Kristen-RN

Kristen-RN
                • 1 posts

Posted 02 January 2012 - 10:30 PM

Not sure if this helps your decision. I wasnt a bride at Dreams Punta Cana but just vacationed there with my boyfriend in December 2011. The resort is great, although I dont think I would choose that resort. Dreams staff were awesome but the location of the resort isnt the best. The beach is not the turqoise or clear waters with white sand- I was dissapointed. I would recommend trying dreams palm beach instead since its closer to bavaro beach- but i know that the majestic gets rave reviews and is also in a better stretch of beach. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users