Leigh - this is amazing, you really captured so many emotions! Simply stunning!

Ann & Paul - you guys are such a cute couple, your kids are going to have the bluest eyes ever!! :) Your wedding looked perfect!

Amazing pics! Ann - you look so natural and beautiful! Like you were born to be a beach bride. Leigh - I hate looking at your pics because they are so amazing and I'm not using you. I actually had fantasies last night of a dual Leigh/Juan Carlos photog team at my wedding so I can get both looks. Maybe if extra $$ rolls my way!!

BEAUTIFUL work Leigh!!!

Ann you look stunning, love you dress, veil, hair just everything...congrats on the beautiful pics

what a wonderful way to start off the day! Great pictures and I loved he fact there were sooo many! heheh. Damn Ann you're neices are adorable. And if you and Paul have mini ann and pauls they will have some goregous shocker eyes. You looked beatiful as ever as a bride. i really felt as if I just attened your wedding. haha

Congratulations! And enjoy your newly wed bliss!!

Ann your hair as was so beautiful. Your wedding was so beautiful. I loved looking at every single picture. And the location was great. It seemed like you tucked away in this hidden resort. LOVED IT!!!!!! Get job Leigh!

good morning everyone! what a great way to wake up and see how much everyone is enjoying ann and pauls ss. thank you for all your kind comments! ann and paul are just so easy to photograph and be around. that was actually the third time i photographed them together and the fourth time id photographed ann. its like im their personal photographer - haha!!!

cant wait to see pics from all the amazing weddings that are coming up. i cant believe how many people are getting married in the next few months.

have a great day everyone! i have so much catching up to do after spending the last two days working on the ss.