OK, this is officially the best post to wake up to...ever! lol

Ann (and Leigh) you're making me late to my hair appointment that I already woke up late for but I had to watch the whole slideshow and respond before I can get on with my life!

Now that I've wiped the tears away, I can tell you how I really feel! Let's see...how can I describe this slideshow? Emotional, hilarious, gorgeous, sentimental, angelic, beautiful, amazing, stupendous, mind-blowing...etc... Absolutely AMAZING. Maybe it's just because I know and have met Ann & Leigh, but I feel like I was right there. I wanted to hug you Ann, right before the ceremony, because to be honest, either you were feeling very emotional, or you weren't feeling that well- but the pictures just expressed that emotion to me. I felt like I wished I could make it better! BUT...there were only 1 or 2 that way and from then on you looked sooooo happy. The look on Paul's face and your face during the ceremony was priceless. I love the funny looks you were giving eachother, then the emotional ones. There are so many amazing pictures I don't know how to recall them all...I love the one where Leigh- you look through the shutters to see Ann looking at herself in the mirror- too cool! And, by the beach with the mountains on the left, the beach on the right, and the sticks in the foreground- stunning! I love the dancing with the firedancers (Ann, you're so brave!), and the pics of you and Paul around the resort. Both of your eyes are so stunning...and Leigh you have outdone yourself. I think I see everything that goes up on your blog, but this is the best. Maybe because it's "our" ANN, and it's the wedding we've been waiting on from you for so long, but it was amazing. I laughed, I cried, and I've seen pictures I won't forget.

:standing ovation to both of you!:

smile03.gif for Ann!

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AQHARIDER View Post
OK, this is officially the best post to wake up to...ever! lol

Ann (and Leigh) you're making me late to my hair appointment that I already woke up late for but I had to watch the whole slideshow and respond before I can get on with my life!

Now that I've wiped the tears away, I can tell you how I really feel! Let's see...how can I describe this slideshow? Emotional, hilarious, gorgeous, sentimental, angelic, beautiful, amazing, stupendous, mind-blowing...etc... Absolutely AMAZING. Maybe it's just because I know and have met Ann & Leigh, but I feel like I was right there. I wanted to hug you Ann, right before the ceremony, because to be honest, either you were feeling very emotional, or you weren't feeling that well- but the pictures just expressed that emotion to me. I felt like I wished I could make it better! BUT...there were only 1 or 2 that way and from then on you looked sooooo happy. The look on Paul's face and your face during the ceremony was priceless. I love the funny looks you were giving eachother, then the emotional ones. There are so many amazing pictures I don't know how to recall them all...I love the one where Leigh- you look through the shutters to see Ann looking at herself in the mirror- too cool! And, by the beach with the mountains on the left, the beach on the right, and the sticks in the foreground- stunning! I love the dancing with the firedancers (Ann, you're so brave!), and the pics of you and Paul around the resort. Both of your eyes are so stunning...and Leigh you have outdone yourself. I think I see everything that goes up on your blog, but this is the best. Maybe because it's "our" ANN, and it's the wedding we've been waiting on from you for so long, but it was amazing. I laughed, I cried, and I've seen pictures I won't forget.

:standing ovation to both of you!:

smile03.gif for Ann!

Awww - Sarah, now your post made ME get little tears! I know how you felt though, I felt the same when looking at your wedding photos (and Tammy's, I am sure!), but I felt like a close friend of mine just got married.

As for the look on my face when I started walking with my dad and mom - it was probably concentration! As I met up with my dad, he was giving me very detailed instructions of where we were to go, and when to pause, and for how long. I had no idea how the ceremony was going to go, but he must have met w/the minister and so he was passing on the info to me. lol We had to pause for 5 then 10 seconds at 2 certain steps - so I was probably counting in my head! But once I got onto the sand, I was pretty much focusing on Paul!

Okay, I have not read anyone else's posts yet, I just wanted to say these are STUNNING!!! Ann you look amazing, you and Paul look soooo happy. I just want to say that pictures 74, 86, 104, 106, 107 really wowed me. 106 and 107 you guys look so happy and in love and I got all teary. I love them. Great job Leigh!!

Amazing pictures! Amazing wedding!! Congrats, Ann! You two have the bluest eyes I've ever seen!!!

Leigh...why didn't I know about you before I booked my photographerhuh.gif Should of joined this forum a year ago! I love your work!!! Did you say, you're in San Diego?? We're moving there this summer....I'll find an excuse to hire you =)!

What are the first three songs on the slideshow? I love them!!! It totally went with the pictures!!!

YEAH!!!!! Those rocked. I just waited for my fiance to get home to look at them. Ann, you looked beautiful and your husband, very handsome. Leigh, I am so excited, you did an amazing job... not that I ever expected anything less from the albums I saw in your office.

Ann thank you for all your advice, I am so stoked to get married in Las Caletas and sooooo happy I chose Leigh as my photographer. Congrats, the wedding looked like a dream!