Photo

4 months until Christmas

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 ~*Lisa*~

~*Lisa*~
  • 2,287 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 04:39 PM

WOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely Christmas and it's coming up quite fast! This year will be especially crazy for us as we leave for Jamaica on the 2nd of Jan. I'm so super excited! This is the time of year when my whole family gets together for great food, fun, drinks, whatever. I love spending Christmas with my family.

#2 NaM

NaM
    • 2,256 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:05 PM

man this year has absolutely FLOWWWWN by! Man I don't want to think about Christmas shopping after paying for this wedding AHHH

#3 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
      • 5,466 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:10 PM

yay!!! THAT MEANS just over 4 mths till my wedding! Our guests fly out on christmas eve and christmas day! Can't wait to be with all our family and friends in mexico for this christmas AND new years!!

#4 meghan

meghan
        • 832 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 05:27 PM

Yay I'm so excited!! I love love love christmas!

#5 Sloan

Sloan
          • 1,279 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:47 PM

LOL Lisa. You're too cute. Christmas is the last thing on my mind. Im working Christmas as per usual! I like the family, food and drinks - but working shift work blows and usually means I dont get to see any of my family or friends very much over the holidays. Need to find a different career

On a side note: my new golf clubs came today, so it kinda felt like Christmas when I opened 'em all up!

#6 ~Debra~

~Debra~
            • 500 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 06:58 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by NaM
              man this year has absolutely FLOWWWWN by! Man I don't want to think about Christmas shopping after paying for this wedding AHHH

DITTO!!! Christmas has been cancelled this year. LOL

#7 Love3

Love3
              • 785 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:36 PM

wow Christmas, holy cow I don't want to think of that because then I think of snow and my baby will be turning 1 YIKES Dec 16!!!!! I think we may just do stockings lol or I like the picture frame idea lol. We actually did that last yr we framed pics of the kids as we just had a baby and didn't want to do the whole gift thing! Who knows
                ~Heather~

#8 Geralyn

Geralyn
                • 2,677 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:33 AM

Wow ...I love Christmas but it's still summer...plus I think Christmas will be sad for me this year...it will be the first Christmas since my dad died

#9 *Meagan*

*Meagan*
                  • 5,521 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 01:39 AM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! and less than a month after we will be married!!!!!!

Geralyn- that is so sad. Im so sorry!

#10 shellk

shellk
                    • 1,784 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 03:21 AM

dito.this is the first year that i have wanted it to come and go hehe

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users