19 replies to this topic

#11 estella1007

estella1007
  • 475 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 09:25 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by lrfriendly
    I am intersted in the feather flower hair piece if it is still aval
    Feather flower is pending. I sent the Paypal request yesterday and am just waiting on payment. If it falls through I will PM you.

#12 islandbride317

islandbride317
    • 1,866 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 03:35 AM

Christina -- I am SO SORRY to hear about what happened! Sounds like you are turning your DW nightmare into a back-home dream come true!

But, we'll return to the business at hand, eh? Did you end up selling the palm favor bags? If not, please PM me, because I am seriously interested in taking those off your hands.

#13 estella1007

estella1007
      • 475 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 06:22 PM

So far the orchids, both lilies and feather flower are sold. However if anyone still wants a feather flower, it was DIY. I spent about $25 on the supplies, which is why I asked $25 for it. If anyone else wants one, I have no problem whipping up some more to help a fellow BDW bride!:)

#14 melette

melette
        • 893 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:23 PM

WOW Christina!! i didn't know you made the feather flower?!! It'll even be more sentimental when i wear it on my wedding day!!
          http://i36.photobuck...ette12/mcc1.jpgFirst Dance as Mr. & Mrs 01/21/2010http://tickers.Ticke....1911/event.png

BRIDE&GROOM + 85 Family & Friends BOOKED and had a blast!

#15 estella1007

estella1007
          • 475 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 05:32 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by melette
            WOW Christina!! i didn't know you made the feather flower?!! It'll even be more sentimental when i wear it on my wedding day!!
            Aww thats so sweet! I really wanted a feather flower, and they are all so expensive. Like $65 and up is what I was finding. So I went and bought a ton of stuff and made one! I love how it came out, but my fiance liked the real touch orchid one that I bought better, so I'm gonna use that one instead. By the way, I dropped your stuff at the post office today. Let me know when you get it!

#16 OchieBride

OchieBride
            • 109 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:21 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by finzup
              I am interested in the palm leaf favor bags, but could you please tell me the size?
              or just tell me the size of the water bottle inside it so I can get a better idea of the size of the bag.. Thanks!
              If your not going to take the bags I would love to have them. let me know!

#17 estella1007

estella1007
              • 475 posts

Posted 28 August 2009 - 10:23 PM

The bags are sold. Sorry. The only thing left is the dress.

#18 ally&ben2010

ally&ben2010
                • 36 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 09:49 PM

I would love a feather flower if the offer still stands. Let me know! I can pay you via paypal.
                  allison

#19 islandbride317

islandbride317
                  • 1,866 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:52 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by OchieBride
                    If your not going to take the bags I would love to have them. let me know!
                    I'm so sorry, OchieBride! With a deal like that, I couldn't pass them up, and I already snagged them from lovely Miss Christina....I'd still highly recommend if you can track them down somewhere that you get them because they are awesome little bags!

#20 Jennybell1

Jennybell1
                    • 661 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 05:00 PM

How much for the dress? I am a size 14 street size, would love to have a TTD instead of ruining mine....jennybell1@hotmail.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users