Sascha Gluck - Any reviews?

• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#61 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
  • 282 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:05 PM

Originally Posted by Scorpio30 

For me the 5 hours covered an hour before the ceremony. Sascha was in my room and his assistant was in another room with the groom and groomsmen. And then the ceremony, cocktail hour, and some of the reception.

He took group shots and then just shots of the 2 of us after the ceremony. And then during the reception he took us aside for more photos.

Do you have any pictures you'd be willing to share?  Or, are you on Sascha's blog? :)

June 14, 2011 <3
    Photographer:Sascha Gluck
    Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
    Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
    Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#62 mrskrash

mrskrash
    • 23 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 04:42 PM

We have had Sascha booked  since april for our December 21 wedding at the oceant turquesa, and I am SO excited to work with him, I've heard nothing but fabulous things! To be honest though.... until about 2 weeks ago I thought he was a woman... i would have been quite shocked on the wedding day when a man walked through the door with a camera!

#63 Scorpio30

Scorpio30
      • 87 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by erinbrooke124 

Thank you!  I have Sascha booked, but I wasn't sure how much time I should book for.  5 hours sounds perfect!

5 hours was perfect!!!

#64 Scorpio30

Scorpio30
        • 87 posts

Posted 10 November 2010 - 05:26 PM

Do you have any pictures you'd be willing to share?  Or, are you on Sascha's blog? :)

I don't have any yet. I just got married 2 weeks ago and Sascha told me they wouldn;t be ready for about 4-6 weeks! I can't wait to see them!! No, I'm not on his blog. I don't even know how to do that!! LOL

#65 Scorpio30

Scorpio30
          • 87 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 07:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Scorpio30 

For me the 5 hours covered an hour before the ceremony. Sascha was in my room and his assistant was in another room with the groom and groomsmen. And then the ceremony, cocktail hour, and some of the reception.

He took group shots and then just shots of the 2 of us after the ceremony. And then during the reception he took us aside for more photos.

Here's a few pics!!

#66 Vettiebean

Vettiebean
            • 165 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 12:41 PM

Hi ladies, 

I'm seriously considering using Sascha as well. I've narrowed it down to two or three possible photographers, with his prices being the most reasonable. 

I've looked on his website, and do like what I see. But, I was hoping some of you lovely ladies could email me your photos as well. :) It would mean a lot to me. My future hubby thinks I'm going to go crazy trying to sort this out. Choosing a photographer has been the most stressful decision we're having to make. Everything else was a breeze!! lol 

If any of you ladies are willing to share, my email is vettiebeanbride@gmail.com

Thank you SO much!!! 

#67 m&d2011

m&d2011
              • 379 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 10:30 AM

I hired Sascha for my 06/18/2011 wedding at Dreams Puerto Aventuras...I can't wait to meet him

#68 erinbrooke124

erinbrooke124
                • 282 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 03:47 PM

We hired Sascha June 14, 2011 :)  Can't wait to have beautiful pictures!

m&d - how long did you hire him for?

June 14, 2011 <3
                  Photographer:Sascha Gluck
                  Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
                  Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
                  Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests

#69 m&d2011

m&d2011
                  • 379 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:34 AM

I booked Sascha for 8 hours but I'm splitting between 2 days. I'm doing 5 hours on the wedding day and 3 hours TTD in a cenote. He will be staying the night at my resort.

#70 Vettiebean

Vettiebean
                    • 165 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 07:49 PM

Hello, ladies!! 

We just made official arrangements with Sascha for our wedding in Nov. SOOOO EXCITED! 

We will be using two photographers for two different shoots, but Sascha will be our photographer for the wedding day. I'm excited to work with him. All the reviews I've read have been very good and his folio/blog are great. Just hoping (and fingers crossed) for beautiful pictures to capture our special day. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users