Jump to content

Photo

Sascha Gluck - Any reviews?


  • Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#51 beachgirl@heart

beachgirl@heart
  • Newbie
  • 42 posts

    Posted 02 August 2010 - 10:05 AM

    I would be happy to share some of our pics with you!  PM me and I'll email them.  The TTD was sooo much fun and such a great experience.  We had a blast working with Sascha and his assistant Lars.  They are both top notch professionals, very creative and a lot of fun too work with.  Be sure you let him know all the shots you want; if there are any particular elements you want to capture from the day, he will get it. 
     

    Originally Posted by nicdeb928 

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by beachgirl@heart
    Haven't used him yet but we booked him for our April wedding at ERC! He's been very easy to work with and his pricing is very reasonable for the quality of work we've seen from him. We're doing a Trash the Dress Session, too! Good Luck!!
    Beachgirl im dying to see your pics...can you please post some :)




    #52 maykaym4

    maykaym4
    • Newbie
    • 44 posts

      Posted 17 August 2010 - 12:08 PM

      Hi all!  I have booked Sascha for February 13, 2011 and a TTD on the 14th, and was curious to know when any of you who used him received a contract from him? Is it pretty quick after you submit your deposit?  I am very uptight about keeping my records straight, so I was just curious if anyone could give me any answer??

       

      Thanks, ladies!



      #53 BrideMoka

      BrideMoka
      • Jr. Member
      • 155 posts

        Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:27 AM

        I would like the info for the videographer please email me mozqomqz@yahoo.com

        Thanks so much!



        #54 TheFutureWagners

        TheFutureWagners
        • Banned
        • 2,710 posts

          Posted 02 November 2010 - 06:49 AM

          I am about 99.9% sure now that I will go with Sascha. I absolutely love his work- I want him for 10 hours plus a two hour TTD session the next day, but I am wondering if maybe 8 hours is enough on the day and I'll use the extra two for the TTD instead of paying extra. I need to ask him what he thinks- I have a huge wedding party so coordinating photos might take awhile.



          #55 Scorpio30

          Scorpio30
          • Newbie
          • 87 posts

            Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:58 PM



            Originally Posted by maykaym4 

            Hi all!  I have booked Sascha for February 13, 2011 and a TTD on the 14th, and was curious to know when any of you who used him received a contract from him? Is it pretty quick after you submit your deposit?  I am very uptight about keeping my records straight, so I was just curious if anyone could give me any answer??

             

            Thanks, ladies!



            Hey there. From what i remember the contract came pretty quick. I too like to keep track of everything and he was alway very responsive and helpful and the contract was pretty immediate.



            #56 Scorpio30

            Scorpio30
            • Newbie
            • 87 posts

              Posted 02 November 2010 - 01:59 PM



              Originally Posted by TheFutureWagners 

              I am about 99.9% sure now that I will go with Sascha. I absolutely love his work- I want him for 10 hours plus a two hour TTD session the next day, but I am wondering if maybe 8 hours is enough on the day and I'll use the extra two for the TTD instead of paying extra. I need to ask him what he thinks- I have a huge wedding party so coordinating photos might take awhile.



              I highly recommend him!! I just got married on the 23rd and he was beyond amazing. All of my guests were so impressed. I had him for 5 hours and it was perfect.



              #57 m&d2011

              m&d2011
              • Jr. Member
              • 379 posts

                Posted 08 November 2010 - 05:54 AM

                I booked Sascha for my June 18 wedding at dreams puerto aventura. Can you send me some of your pics as well as the videographer info?

                Daniela.1217@yahoo.com

                Thanks so much

                #58 erinbrooke124

                erinbrooke124
                • Jr. Member
                • 282 posts

                  Posted 08 November 2010 - 06:39 PM


                  What all was covered in 5 hours?
                   

                  Originally Posted by Scorpio30 





                  I highly recommend him!! I just got married on the 23rd and he was beyond amazing. All of my guests were so impressed. I had him for 5 hours and it was perfect.




                  June 14, 2011 <3
                  Photographer:Sascha Gluck
                  Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
                  Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
                  Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests


                  #59 Scorpio30

                  Scorpio30
                  • Newbie
                  • 87 posts

                    Posted 09 November 2010 - 04:55 PM



                    Originally Posted by erinbrooke124 


                    What all was covered in 5 hours?
                     


                     



                    For me the 5 hours covered an hour before the ceremony. Sascha was in my room and his assistant was in another room with the groom and groomsmen. And then the ceremony, cocktail hour, and some of the reception.

                    He took group shots and then just shots of the 2 of us after the ceremony. And then during the reception he took us aside for more photos.



                    #60 erinbrooke124

                    erinbrooke124
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 282 posts

                      Posted 09 November 2010 - 09:03 PM



                      Originally Posted by Scorpio30 





                      For me the 5 hours covered an hour before the ceremony. Sascha was in my room and his assistant was in another room with the groom and groomsmen. And then the ceremony, cocktail hour, and some of the reception.

                      He took group shots and then just shots of the 2 of us after the ceremony. And then during the reception he took us aside for more photos.



                      Thank you!  I have Sascha booked, but I wasn't sure how much time I should book for.  5 hours sounds perfect!


                      June 14, 2011 <3
                      Photographer:Sascha Gluck
                      Hair/Makeup: Fernando Fuentes
                      Dress: Blue by Enzoani - Casablanca :: Bridesmaids: Alfred Angelo Pure 7108/7109
                      Booked:Bride+Groom+35 Guests





                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users