#91 UMassRN007

UMassRN007
  • 230 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 18, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Now Jade
  • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by joannaleigh 

Hi Beth! I just used Sascha for my wedding. He was very professional. We had a 4pm ceremony, Sascha was there from 2:30-8:30. I did not want any getting ready photos just as personal preference. My husband had to be at the ceremony site by 3:30. I would say an hour if you want pictures on the beach beforehand and maybe another 30 minutes for getting ready. We had originally booked him for only 5 hours (until 7:30pm) but decided practically the day before we wanted more reception pictures so we added the extra hour (7:30-8:30). We had such an amazing time at the wedding I am glad we added the extra hour to get pictures of everything. That would be my one recommendation- don't skimp on hours to regret not having him there! Any other questions feel free to private message me!

Congratulations!!!! How exciting :) 

Thank you for replying, i'm so glad to hear that you had a good experience. Hopefully he'll post some "teaser" pics on his blog soon. I cant remember, do you get digital photos as well as actual prints that you can put into an album? How did you end up paying your remaining balance, check or paypal at the reception?  Thank you :)

#92 joannaleigh

joannaleigh
  • 43 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

I know I am dying to see them!! I know the contract was 40 edited pictures per hour plus all unedited photos. I would assume digital, but I guess I never asked! I will let you know :) I paid everything on paypal, that way it was easier to not have to remember to bring anything. I paid online before we left for the trip- but then we met with him and decided to add an extra hour so I ended up using our resorts free wifi and my smart phone to make the last paypal payment. We were able to meet with him a couple days before the wedding which was very comforting for me. He said he likes to try and arrange a meeting if his schedule allows before the wedding day.

#93 UMassRN007

UMassRN007
    • 230 posts
    • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:31 AM

Thank you, soooo helpful!!! I'm getting super excited, but i'm sad I have to wait until January!

#94 joannaleigh

joannaleigh
    • 43 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:46 AM

It will be here before you know it! Enjoy the planning :)

#95 UMassRN007

UMassRN007
      • 230 posts
      • LocationBoston, MA

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by joannaleigh 

It will be here before you know it! Enjoy the planning :)

Saw some up your previews on Sascha's blog!!! You looked gorgeous!!! You and your hubby looked so happy together, it made my heart smile :)

#96 joannaleigh

joannaleigh
      • 43 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

Thank you! We got all 600+ to look through yesterday. They are amazing!! Did you end up booking him? If you did you will definitely not regret it- he is phenomenal. He captured every single moment- looking at the pictures was like reliving the day. So fabulous!

#97 joannaleigh

joannaleigh
        • 43 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:13 PM

Thank you! We got all 600+ to look through yesterday. They are amazing!! Did you end up booking him? If you did you will definitely not regret it- he is phenomenal. He captured every single moment- looking at the pictures was like reliving the day. So fabulous!

#98 girlinthecity97

girlinthecity97
          • Site Supporter
          • 358 posts
          • Wedding Date:February 15, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Mexico ~ Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

After reading this string as well as the reviews in the vendor section, I am super excited about hiring Sascha. He is also the ONLY Photog my finance loved. He found something wrong with all others I have shown him - which is laughable considering he now claims photography isn't that important to him (insert GIANT eye roll).

Here's hoping Sascha and team are available and don't bust the budget too badly.
          ~ i've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou ~

http://www.bestdesti...ng-games-begin/

#99 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

I also wanted to post that you can find his reviews here: Sascha Gluck - Cancun Photographer Reviews

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#100 girlinthecity97

girlinthecity97
          • Site Supporter
          • 358 posts
          • Wedding Date:February 15, 2015
          • Wedding Location:Mexico ~ Generations Riviera Maya

Posted 15 January 2014 - 09:03 AM

@Tammy Host - thanks!!!

~ i've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. - Maya Angelou ~

http://www.bestdesti...ng-games-begin/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users