• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Lashawn

• Banned
  • 156 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 11:36 AM

Hello ladies,

I purchased the Pronovias Halar and I have a question, do you think I should purchase the Bolero that comes with it? If so, when would you wear it? I am still on the fence. Thanks

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:05 PM

I would say no. Unless you love it and want it for your pictures. Only b/c you most likely aren't going ot need the extra layer in Mexico. (Unless it's chilly there in Feb? Even still, if it was chilly that won't offer much protection.)

#3 montegobay09

• 832 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:07 PM

I'm laughing at myself right now cause I'm questioning whether or not I know what a bolero is...lol

If you mean the lace sleeve thingy I think it's beautiful. I guess depending on the extra cost I would go with it. When to wear it?...not sure. For a beach wedding i'd probably keep it off for the ceremony and then maybe wear it for your dinner and reception. Let's see what everyone else thinks!

#4 meghan

• 832 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:18 PM

I dont know what a bolero is either lol

#5 Sheree10

• 1,026 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:01 PM

Originally Posted by Meg&Shay
            I would say no - unless you're having a church ceremony. I think it's a little too much (too formal) for a beach wedding.
            I agree... no bolero. It will be very warm and you want everyone to see you beautiful dress. Maybe if it was a local wedding or in a Church.

BRIDE + GROOM + 60 GUESTS!!

#6 taugania

• 171 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:05 PM

I wouldn't get it since it seems very formal. It's ultimately up to you on how much you love it.

http://global.thekno...rs/tt4808a.aspx***Bride, Groom and 18 guests booked***

#7 vlynnw

• 6,003 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:08 PM

It is beautiful, but I would say no because you're really not going to get a lot of use out of it in Mexico. However, if you absolutely love it and think you definitely want to wear it for most of your pictures and stuff then consider it.
                Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#8 shellk

• 1,784 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 01:09 PM

i would say no but only because you will never wear it again and your dress is beautiful alone.

#9 super19

• 1,123 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:01 PM

My vote is to skip the bolero since you don't need it. But, if you love it I would say go for it.

#10 ~Keira~

• 1,338 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:02 PM

I'm going to venture against popular opinion and say YES. I say get it. You can wear it for pictures, if it gets a little cooler at night (though it might not add much warmth), if you're having an AHR you can wear it then too.
                      ~Keira~**formerly KLee147**

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users