Photo

As if I wasn't already nervous about my BD shoot tomorrow....

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 VinceBride2B

VinceBride2B
  • 55 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 12:34 AM

Ok, so I have my BD shoot scheduled for tomorrow... YAY! I am nervous but super excited! I have everything ready to go, and all of a sudden I start to feel a few cramps coming on... Yup, I think I will start my period tomorrow morning... WTF??!! Do I call the photog and reschedule? Has this happened to anyone else??!

#2 Outdoor_girl1010

Outdoor_girl1010
    • 657 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:58 AM

There is alot of things you have to think about. If you reschedule can you get the pictures bak by the time you need them? You know yourself and is your first day that bad or could you take something and still be good to go? I was in the same place and I went ahead and did the shoot. I didn't have any problems at all that being said my first day is not bad at all. The photog that I used is not from my home city, that was another thing I had to look at, so I went for it and had a blast.
      Cory & Jennifer
      March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 09:01 AM

I would say, keep your appointment. I don't think starting AF will be any different, the photographer will know how to pose you if you are a little bloated.

#4 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
        • 5,078 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 10:47 AM

try to drink a lot of water and hopefully that will help flush out some bloating...don't eat lot of foods with high sodium. take a midol.

have fun!!!

#5 VinceBride2B

VinceBride2B
          • 55 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 12:06 AM

Ok, I did my BD shoot today! No issues whatsoever! YAY! I had a ton of fun, and cannot wait to get the proofs!! Thanks girls for the moral support, maybe my nerves made me speak too soon!! :)

#6 josee

josee
            • 217 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 11:01 AM

I am happy all worked out for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users