Sign in to follow this  
rodent

Morgan’s DIY wedding kits ~ templates for making brochures, invitations, STDs + more

those are great. I love your idea of using postcards for the RSVP cards. I hope you dont mind but I am going to use that. Thanks for posting that!

Great sale Morgan! Your stuff is awesome!

Changed my mind on 20% off. Everything is free now. I am tired of paying the monthly fee to keep up my shopping cart & video hosting. On most months, I'd end up losing money on the hosting.

I started this because I got so many PMs asking for help with my brochure template. I thought that if I could make an easier to customize template & a video to walk through the steps, it would be really helpful.

So now you can download any template free. But, now that I'm not paying for video hosting the bandwidth is limited so the videos might shut off during the month & restart the next. My roll over date is the 12th.

~morgan

Love this site! My fiancee got incredibly excited when I showed him the vintage map invitations..he's a vintage map junkie!! He even asked if he could do it....ummm YES!

Thank you for sharing!

Sarah

Dreams Tulum

8/8/11

I just realized I didn't have a picture of my postcards in the first post.  I started this for my brochures, but these mexico postcards have been by far the most popular thing I've made. 

RivieraMayaPostcard.jpg

I'm working on ones now for Jamaica & other popular DW locations. 

In Zazzle, you can type onto the back of the postcard to personalize it.  I suspect people have been using these at Save the Dates or for OOT bags. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • OMG these are incredible! Seriously blown away by the thoughtful detail you have put into every aspect of your gifts, your guests are going to be amazed! Props to you for adding so many personal touches and putting in so much time to make these gifts amazing!
    • These bags are amazing!! You are so organized and detailed, I am so impressed! I LOVE the Vistaprint stuff you ordered, the logo is so cute, I love your personalization!
    • I love etsy!! It's a great place to find personalized gifts without such a hefty price tag. I was thinking of getting my bridesmaids personalized necklaces with their names on them. I found these ones that are affordable and you can pick the chain length and different fonts, so you can really make them your own and pick what you know each bridesmaid will want. https://www.etsy.com/listing/595334072/personalized-name-necklace-stainless?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=personalized necklace&ref=sc_gallery-3-9&plkey=a8662525c53ec285c1b46b0f308162d0591edff8:595334072
    • Hi everyone, I am so happy that I am getting married to the love of my life. He proposed me and we are getting married within in a couple of months. And I have started preparations for my big day. I am super excited about a lot of things and also worried about many things.I have some inhibitions about my face and skin. Since I am a working woman, I have never got much time for personal care. This is the right time for it now. I need  proper medical grade skin care. Want to improve my skin tone and texture  I read some details about it here, https://www.mcleanclinic.com/nonsurgical-procedures/non-surgical/skin-care/, and found it really helpful. Can anyone of you suggest me some more tips? Like what I can do at home to have a glow on my face?  Thanks in advance.
    • I think you should approach the dentist. That would be the best idea as of now. 
  • Topics