System Overload..(Trying) To plan a cruise wedding

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:50 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#12 shoyum

• 159 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:51 AM

Congrats, and good luck planning!

#13 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:41 PM

You're gonna LOVE being a part of this amazing forum!!!

BDW has proven to be invaluable in my planning, and it's comforting to know that there are other brides out there experiencing the same highs and lows during their planning process...a friend is always just on the other side of your computer screen!

CONGRATULATIONS and Welcome to BDW...it's a wedding-planning heaven!

#14 sandinmytoes

• 180 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:14 AM

Hi and welcome.
          I am too currently leaning towards a cruise wedding but while in port. I had attended a wedding on a cruiseship for a friend, sorry I thought it was tacky it took place in a library and the pics were awfula nd for the 3K it costs she got almost nothing. I think we may get married while docked in Port Canaveral on Cocoa Beach there is a ton of wedding planners that take care of everything for you including filing your marriage license. I found that the out of the country marriage is quite complicated and expensive we are porting out of Baltimore and our first stop is in FL for 12 hours so its plenty of time to take the plunge LOL. Good Luck to you and congrats

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users