Sign in to follow this  
karenk77

Scared of dress shopping anyone?

i'm sure you will have a great time!

i found my dress on my second trip to bridal stores so i'm glad i got that out of the way. i got lucky that i found a dress that i liked. i'm not really picky but i wanted a dress that would flatter my curves!

have fun!

K, where are you going? I had some funny experiences here in NYC so if you need a laugh let me know.

You're probably out now and I hope you have a fab time! Keep us updated!

K~

LOL..i love the K squared :)

soooo it actually went amazingly well..i got so lucky i got a sales girl that was just like me, super perky but not cheerleader ra ra you need to calm down perky..and honest, like would say if something looked awesome or godawful..just like i like. I was like omg thank u so much for being u..and told her how nervous I was and then when i heard another saleswomen speaking to their customers I was even more grateful..I want to but the dress from that store just so she could get commission ..so sweet.

so im glad it went better then i expected.

We went to places in LI..one store i dont remember and another bridal reflections

anf ofcourse i need a laugh..i always wanna laugh..tell me!

no only because it was my 1st store...so i want to go to maybe like 2 other stores just so i have something to compare to, because I didn't even look in bridal magazines or anything like that..so I will go just to get an idea and then if nothing beats that one then i'll go back...but i gotta admit it was a sick dress, i just dont want to feel like what if there was something nicer out there lol.

awwwwww. thank you and I will.

I kind of hope i have the same luck and dont..i dont want to get confused..plus she was so nice i'd feel guilty ..this is what i think about..lol.

Yes I did. I was torn between 2 dresses. It was really hard! I went to 4 stores and I bought mine from the 3rd one. I had to sleep on it and go back in by myself to decide which one I wanted.