Sign in to follow this  
Pinkie80

Live Music & Good Bands in Cabo?

I'd like to have a live band play at my reception, but haven't heard of any great bands in Cabo that can really get our guests up and dancing. Does anyone know of a good band?

Hi there! We hired DeJaVu for our wedding. We met with Joaquin back in June during our site visit. They sound great and play a VARIETY of music...spanish and english! We are paying $700/hr and hired them for three hours, and got a DJ for the remaining part of the reception. Here is their website....you can listen to several of their demos on it. I hope this info helps.

Deja-Vu Cabo San Lucas Mexico Rock Band Versatile Perfect for Events

Here is Kilometros website - they were amazing - every last one of our 40 guests was up dancing the whole night!!!!

-= KILOMETRO =-

I beleive the rate was around $3,200 for 4 hours and that includes stage, lighting and dance floor....they were worth every penny and completely made the whole reception!

I take that back - they played for 3 hours.

We had Trio Los Mosquitos for cocktail Hour from 6-7PM

We played our own mixed cd from 7-8PM while every one was moving up to the reception area and getting seated and waiting for dinner ( Kilometro was set up and played our cd through their speakers during this hour)

Then they came on at 8PM and played some slower, good music while we were eating dinner. Then from 9-11 they rocked out!!!

Thanks, Lauren! That sound similar to what we're planning -- 3 hours seems to be plenty and it's nice that they accommodated you and let you play a CD using their equipment. They mentioned there might be an extra charge for using their mics and speakers for ceremony speeches. Did you encounter the same request for payment for use of mics and speakers?