• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 krebsler

• 153 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

Welcome! This forum is great and there are many brides on here to help you through your planning! Enjoy! :)

#12 jenniebey

• 842 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 10:58 PM

Congratulations on your engagement! Welcome to the forum.

#13 kcangel99

• 168 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 02:16 AM

Congratulations, welcome to the forum and happy planning!!! It is always fun to meet another Punta Cana bride!
        Anyone interested in sharing a photographer at Paradisus Punta Cana.... June 24, 2010

#14 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 07:36 AM

Hi Christie, wecome to the forum and congrats on your upcoming wedding. You came to the right place, we have many brides on here that choose Punta Cana for their destination wedding. If you looking for help searching for a resort, just tyep the resort name in the "search" field and I' am sure you'll find some helpful information.

#15 SusieQ

• 1,603 posts

Posted 25 August 2009 - 08:23 AM

My sweetheart and I was in Punta Cana in Feb. 09 scouting out places to get married. We stayed at the Catalonia Beach Resort which is extremely close to the aiport. Grounds are beautiful and very mature. This resort is older and news updating and things get real quiet around 10pm. We did view the Gran Bahia Punta Cana and was blown away by it beauty. We made friends with a tour guide that knew an employee in public relations at the GBPC and he got us a day pass.
            We ended up choosing Mexico and the Gran Bahia Principe Tulum as we had gone on our first vacation there and special memories at that hotel.
            So Punta cana the place I would choose is the GBPC

#16 dinogomez.com

• 5,705 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 10:52 AM

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!! You've come to the right place; here you can find all the info you need for a fun, smooth and successful planning!! Enjoy!!!

#17 islandbride317

• 1,866 posts

Posted 26 August 2009 - 06:39 PM

My name is Christie, too! You're gonna LOVE being a part of this amazing forum!!!

BDW has proven to be invaluable in my planning, and it's comforting to know that there are other brides out there experiencing the same highs and lows during their planning process...a friend is always just on the other side of your computer screen!

CONGRATULATIONS and Welcome to BDW...it's a wedding-planning heaven!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users