Contest for FREE wedding photography!
Posted 24 August 2009 - 09:03 AM
Here is the juicy scoop:
What exactly does the winner get?
A package valued at over $4500!!
Full day of wedding coverage
3 months of online hosting
CD with full resolution images
10x10 30pg coffee table (flushmount) album (60 images)
Trash the Dress session day after the wedding
BONUS: the option to have an on location boudoir shoot the day before the wedding!
How to enter:
It's easy! To enter the contest all you have to do is reply to this thread (or if you prefer it to be private email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org) and be sure to include the following--
- bride & groomâ€™s name
- wedding date
- wedding location & resort name
- photo of you and your fianceâ€™
- wedding website (if applicable)
- and last but not least, send me a mini version of your love story or how you fell in love - be as detailed and honest as you like!
- your wedding must be in 2010
- I must be available on your wedding date
- all of my goods and services are free, but you must pay for travel, hotel, food and transfer expenses for me and my best friend/love of my life/second shooter Michael.
- because each wedding date is so valuable, the winner must put down a $600 deposit (to guarantee your date) that will be fully refunded once I arrive to your wedding location.
The contest runs for 3 weeks between August 24, 2009 to September 14, 2009. The winner will be chosen on September 16, 2009 and announced in this thread. Iâ€™m so excited and cannot wait to read all of your stories! I just know it will be a very hard decision as Iâ€™m sure they will all be fabulous. The winner will be chosen based on wedding date and story. Good luck to everyone!
I look forward to hearing from you!!
Posted 30 August 2009 - 06:55 PM
Posted 31 August 2009 - 01:20 AM
Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:21 AM
Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:19 AM
The best thing I ever did was enter a BDW contest for free photography and videography. I love my pictures so much and it saved me a ton of money!
Get those entries in ladies!
Posted 31 August 2009 - 12:20 PM
Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:17 AM
Posted 02 September 2009 - 10:27 AM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users