Sign in to follow this  
dellafiora

Contest for FREE wedding photography!

Hello to all of you fabulous brides out there! I hope youâ€re all having a blast with your wedding planning! I have decided to run a contest for FREE wedding photography exclusively for BDW members! HOLLLA!! Iâ€ve never given a wedding package away, but Iâ€ve always wanted to and Iâ€m super excited about giving it to a BDW bride!

Here is the juicy scoop:

What exactly does the winner get?

A package valued at over $4500!!

Full day of wedding coverage

two photographers

3 months of online hosting

CD with full resolution images

10x10 30pg coffee table (flushmount) album (60 images)

Trash the Dress session day after the wedding

BONUS: the option to have an on location boudoir shoot the day before the wedding!

How to enter:

It's easy! To enter the contest all you have to do is reply to this thread (or if you prefer it to be private email me at: bdwcontest@dellafiora.com) and be sure to include the following--

- bride & groomâ€s name

- wedding date

- wedding location & resort name

- photo of you and your fianceâ€

- wedding website (if applicable)

- and last but not least, send me a mini version of your love story or how you fell in love - be as detailed and honest as you like!

The rules:

- your wedding must be in 2010

- I must be available on your wedding date

- all of my goods and services are free, but you must pay for travel, hotel, food and transfer expenses for me and my best friend/love of my life/second shooter Michael. :)

- because each wedding date is so valuable, the winner must put down a $600 deposit (to guarantee your date) that will be fully refunded once I arrive to your wedding location.

The contest runs for 3 weeks between August 24, 2009 to September 14, 2009. The winner will be chosen on September 16, 2009 and announced in this thread. Iâ€m so excited and cannot wait to read all of your stories! I just know it will be a very hard decision as Iâ€m sure they will all be fabulous. The winner will be chosen based on wedding date and story. Good luck to everyone!

I look forward to hearing from you!! :)

Just because a photographer is in an exotic location does not mean that he or she gets a vacation. They're working!

The best thing I ever did was enter a BDW contest for free photography and videography. I love my pictures so much and it saved me a ton of money!

Get those entries in ladies!