Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 7

Remember girls that next week's weigh in will be the last one!!! I will remind everyone next week, but you will need to send me an after pic along with your weigh in.

Here are your weekly results...

Congrats to SgtPepperette for Week 11!!!

smile123.gif

Cassie -0.264%

nsbride2010 (Natasha) -0.468%

SgtPepperette (Melissa) -0.857%

~Stephanie~ <not received>

Great losses this week!!! So excited for our finale!!! cheesy.gif

yay congrats! So, question for next week... does everyone send in an after pic or just the winner? I haven't really lost enough that there is any noticeable difference than in my before pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassie View Post
yay congrats! So, question for next week... does everyone send in an after pic or just the winner? I haven't really lost enough that there is any noticeable difference than in my before pic.
Everyone has to send in the after pic. Refer to rule #3 that everyone agreed upon when they entered. Same as the before pic, these can be with your head cut off.

Sorry I missed this week ladies, I have been dealing with a lot of drama in my life this week and it completely slipped my mind. (Which is no excuse). I even lost this week! (the rest of the Turkey gain). Anyways, I will make sure I remember to weigh in next week even if I'm not on BDW.

Sorry again. I felt terrible when I remembered.

This totally made my day. Things have been so shitty for me these days, so its nice to have a smile tonight :)

To bad Im actually the same, actually maybe a few pounds more than when I started this season. So sad.

oh well Melissa, at least you're down THIS week! You enjoyed your wedding, which is what you are supposed to do!! :) Focus on the good stuff... hehehe

Steph I hope things are starting to go better for you! *hugs*