Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 7

girls, i just got news he's thru the surgery and is ok! the tumor was malignant but they believe it to be primary, not metastatic, which is fantastic news.

ok guess my excuse for being a fatass is gone, lol. need to stop this: popcorn.gifsmile78.gif and start this: smile29.gifmuscle.gif

lisa- what fantastic news! I too have been acting as if I am not on a diet this week! Although I have no great excuse. So I have a feeling that at weigh in Iwill actually have gained weight! I need to get on it!

Due tomorrow by 11:59 eastern right?

Lisa~ I'm so glad your dad's surgery went well! What a relief. :) I hope his recovery goes well.

So, today I went back outside and jogged/walked for like 30 minutes and then did 20 lunges and 20 push-ups. Not a lot, but at least I did something.

I have a Daily Challenge for tomorrow:

Wednesday's Challenge~

Drink 64 oz (or 8- 8oz glasses) of water. If you drink coffee or soda, add one glass of water for each coffee/ soda you have.

So I just went to the gym in a feeble attempt to at least be the same weight as I was on inital weigh in! lol. But I got it out of the way, so I'm back on the horse... or wagon.. or whatever! lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLC77 View Post
Wednesday's Challenge~
Drink 64 oz (or 8- 8oz glasses) of water. If you drink coffee or soda, add one glass of water for each coffee/ soda you have.
This is quite a challenge because I usually drink 2 coffees a day. That means I need to up my water in take to 10 glasses! I'm going to be running to the restroom like every 5 minutes, haha!