Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 7

Thanks Ginalyn & Kelly!

I can totally take a pic of the scale right now but it'll be totally different than my saturday morning weigh-in # and I don't want to skew the results of the contest. That's my worry. sad.gif I forgot to take a pic of my scale but I can tell you my starting weight from this past saturday's weigh-in and email you pics of my scale from now on. I don't lose weight quickly so it's not like I'm really a strong contender to win or anything wink.gif I just want to do this for motivation and support. Anyhoo, please let me know what you think!

IMO we should keep everyone's weigh ins consistent. Kathy If I were u I would just send in my weigh in now. Hey it"ll make u look good if you lose alotta weight by Sat if not oh well. But you need a starting weight for this week.

Yes Kathy I just need a starting weight. So just go ahead and send me your pics if you still want to participate.

A huge thanks to those who have already sent me their pics.

So far I have received pictures from 11 of you! That's great, but I want more of you to participate, hehe. If none of the other participants oppose I would like to extend the deadline to 11:59PM today, Sept 24. This game is all about motivation and support, so let's get more in the group muscle.gif

Final list of participants will be posted tomorrow morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginalyn View Post
Yes Kathy I just need a starting weight. So just go ahead and send me your pics if you still want to participate.

A huge thanks to those who have already sent me their pics.

So far I have received pictures from 11 of you! That's great, but I want more of you to participate, hehe. If none of the other participants oppose I would like to extend the deadline to 11:59PM today, Sept 24. This game is all about motivation and support, so let's get more in the group muscle.gif

Final list of participants will be posted tomorrow morning.
I'm good with this! The more the merrier. :)