Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 7

• Please log in to reply
455 replies to this topic

#231 Cassie

Cassie
  • 5,341 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 10:36 PM

That works. I didn't take into consideration people not having stairs at work. Good thinking!
    Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#232 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
    • 2,754 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:08 AM

Here are your weekly results...

Congrats to PrettyHazardous for Week 3!!!

Cassie -0.783%
      KLC77 (Kelly) 1.161%
      PrettyHazardous (Ashley) -2.133%

FutureMrsLewis (Dee) <nothing received>
      ~Karla~ <nothing received, 2nd wk missed>
      Melissa&Todd <nothing received, 3rd wk missed>
      nsbride2010 (Natasha) <nothing received, OK>
      SgtPepperette (Melissa) <nothing received>
      Stacey <nothing received>
      ~Stephanie~ <nothing received, OK>
      terri1225 (Teresa) <nothing received>

Girls, I have to say that I am quite upset with the amount of weigh ins that I got this week. Can you help me out with understanding why people are missing weigh ins? Is Wednesday not a good day? If so, then someone should have spoken up when the rules were drafted. Sorry but I had to rant for a minute. Congrats to Ashley for this week!!!

#233 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
      • 3,347 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:18 AM

I can't speak for anyone else but I emailed you last night that I would be missing it, I couldn't find my SD card adaptor to download my picture. If I don't find it this weekend I will get another one before the next weigh in. Wednesday is fine, just had this issue this week, I don't care what day we do it. Although Fridays and Saturdays tend to be my "skinnier" days, lol.
        ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#234 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
        • 583 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:23 AM

I missed this week because I'm sick as a dog. I've had a cold for over 5 weeks, and I think I caught a flu on top of it after our mini-hurricane yesterday. Plus the power was coming and going here all day with the wind, rain, and snow, so I didn't want to turn on my computer.

#235 *Karla*

*Karla*
          • 4,854 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 10:26 AM

I'm sorry I missed again. I was thinking about withdrawing b/c until a couple days ago I had been so busy @ work I hadn't been on BDW for almost a month! Needless to say, there was no dieting/exercise going on Anyway, things have calmed down a bit and I would love to still participate.

#236 Prettyhazardous

Prettyhazardous
            • 712 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:06 PM

Yay me lol. I only did well bc not many ppl weighed in lol. Anyway i think Wednesdays are great. For those of us who have been in BL for a couple of seasons Wednesdays are just the norm you know. I say keep Wednesday weigh ins.

#237 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,853 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:18 PM

I think wednesday's are fine. yesterday was my 1st anniversary, and I just got side tracked.
                Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#238 Cassie

Cassie
                • 5,341 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:56 PM

Congrats Ashley! I also like having Wednesdays for weigh-in.
                  Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#239 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
                  • 2,528 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:13 PM

Wednesdays work well for me too, I emailed to say I wouldnt be weighing in simply because the results would be self-defeating since Aunt Flo is in for her monthly visit... I'm ALWAYS up a few pounds, and I didn't want to beat myself up for a weight gain that wasn't a "real" gain!

Keep Wednesdays Ginalyn!!
                    Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#240 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 04:23 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ginalyn
                      Girls, I have to say that I am quite upset with the amount of weigh ins that I got this week. Can you help me out with understanding why people are missing weigh ins? Is Wednesday not a good day? If so, then someone should have spoken up when the rules were drafted. Sorry but I had to rant for a minute. Congrats to Ashley for this week!!!
                      Isn't it frustrating? I can totally relate. You volunteer your own time and energy to "hosting," sending out emails, recording weights, posting results, etc. and people can't be bothered to weigh in, or tell you that they'll be missing a week. I hear ya!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users