Photo

BDW Biggest Loser ~ Season 7

• Please log in to reply
455 replies to this topic

#201 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
  • 3,347 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:41 PM

So I didn't do the squats, but I'm still trying to drink all the water I can! I did really well at the gym last night. I am down 1.5 from last week weigh in this morning, so hopefully that stays off until weigh in tomorrow!
    ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#202 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 4,853 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:02 PM

This week is a total wash for me. I have a kidney infection and cant keep any food down. So hopefully next week will be better and I can work out
      Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#203 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
      • 3,347 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:42 PM

Yeah but Stacey, you can't keep anything down or eat, you'll probably lose a million lbs!

I love that line in the movie Devil wears Prada when she says she is one stomach flu away from her goal weight, lol.
        ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#204 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
        • 2,754 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:29 AM

It's Weigh-In Wednesday!!

#205 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:04 AM

Im down a pound. :)

My squats went okay on Monday, but boy did I realize I hate squats. LOL

Ive found some motivation and Im flying with it. I started up the Couch to 5k program, and was able to jump in at week 5 :) And last night I went to cycling class which is always a great workout. Maybe the your wedding is in less than a month did kick me in the butt!

Im trying not to focus to much on the scale. I have an autoimmune thyroid disease and its a struggle to lose weight. Im more focusing on your make healthy choices and are feeling good! So what if the scale doesnt move...I still feel good about myself. Its a hard thing to do! But Id be lying if I wasnt geeked when I say a pound gone on the scale. :)

#206 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
            • 583 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:49 AM

I'm a lost cause this week ladies. I have pitting edema in my ankles, and normally I take a diuretic to get rid of the extra fluid... Well I've been neglecting them ALL week and I'm actually up by quite a bit So this week I've gained a gross amount, and next week I'll probably end up losing a gross amount. It's absolutely ridiculous. Anyway, I'll be e-mailing the pic in a few minutes Ginalyn.

Have a great day ladies!

#207 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
              • 2,528 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:52 PM

I lost about 4 pounds this week... scary cause I had 3 last week and 4 this wek, meaning that soon it is bound to slow down! But I'm not slowing down, I'm actually kicking it up a notch!! I have found that a walk after supper really helps to get the metabolism moving again, since i normally go to the gym around lunch. I feel better after that walk too!

Denise, does drinking lots of water help to reduce the fluid? I know thats the case with water WEIGHT, does it work that way with edema? I'm a little clueless, but I'm trying to help... hehe
                Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#208 Cassie

Cassie
                • 5,341 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 08:24 PM

Well, I didn't have much change at all for this weigh-in. I was actually down 2 more pounds over the weekend and was all excited to see that, but then of course had to gain them back... Hopefully next week will go better.
                  Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#209 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
                  • 583 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:42 PM

I do drink lots of water, usually at least 2L every day, and still if I miss one fluid pill, I'm carrying balloons for feet. And that makes me really sad, because I have one skinny part on my body, and that's my ankles! lol

But, when I weighed in this morning I was up 10 pounds (I know, I wanted to cry too) but now tonight I'm down by 6, so that really only puts me +4, which isn't drastic because my ankles are still swelled

#210 KLC77

KLC77
                    • 2,207 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:47 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Cassie
                      Well, I didn't have much change at all for this weigh-in. I was actually down 2 more pounds over the weekend and was all excited to see that, but then of course had to gain them back... Hopefully next week will go better.
                      This is totally me this week! A few days ago I was down like 2 more lbs, but then I gained it back. For me this week, it was definitely drinking. I went out Sun and had like 5 beers and then had two glasses of wine yesterday night with dinner. I was trying so hard to just drink water... oh well. Back at it again today!
                      ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users