• Please log in to reply
455 replies to this topic

#161 KLC77

KLC77
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 10:27 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
    So I just went to the gym in a feeble attempt to at least be the same weight as I was on inital weigh in! lol. But I got it out of the way, so I'm back on the horse... or wagon.. or whatever! lol.
    Steph, that's awesome! Just getting back that first time is always the hardest.
    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#162 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:01 AM

in terms of staying motivated, i find that i have a hard time with a long term goal, it always seems so far off in the future, or too hard to achieve. what about setting weekly goals? like losing 1 lb. a week, or going to the gym 3 times, or running 10 miles total, etc. ... that way it's a smaller, more "accessible" goal and might be easier to swallow. then the next week you set a new goal, building on the last week's goal (or keep it the same).

#163 nsbride2010

nsbride2010
      • 2,528 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:17 AM

The smaller goal thing is a great idea, since losing 20 or 30 pounds sounds daunting!!

By the way ladies I am down 3.4 pounds this week!! :)
        Enjoying marital bliss since July 1st, 2010

#164 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
        • 3,347 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 12:25 PM

So I weighed myself this morning and I was the exact same weight as last week weigh in, so at least I didn't gain! lol. But I am holding out till later and will weigh myself again hoping that I magically lost weight throughout the day!
          ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#165 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
          • 583 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:34 PM

I lost 3 pounds! Yay! And I'm working on that 8 glasses of water thing lol 8 oz is roughly a cup, right? I've had 1 litre so far, so I'm getting there!

Oh, and I e-mailed my pic, just want to make sure Ginalyn gets it ^_^

#166 SgtPepperette

SgtPepperette
            • 1,225 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:48 PM

Way to go on these 3lb losses girls!

#167 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
              • 2,754 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 05:34 PM

Way to go on some of those losses! Sorry I haven't been much on here today because I have been busy at work.

FutureMrsLewis - I got your weigh in. I will post the weekly Biggest Loser sometime tomorrow!

#168 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                • 2,754 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:43 PM

Get the weigh ins in to me ladies! I have have received pics from less than half of the group.

On a side note, I've drank about 48oz of water so far. There is still time for me to drink more! I ended up skipping lunch today because I was so busy at work...which is good for calorie intake but not so good for eating healthy and regularly. Now I'm eating pizza for dinner because I have nothing around to cook and need to work more tonight. I suck.

#169 stacey

stacey

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 4,853 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:48 PM

I lost 6 pounds this week. But its the same 6 pounds that I keep gaining and losing. Easy come easy go. Its pounds 7 8 9 &10 that I can seem to get rid of
                    Stacey & Ely 10.14.2008

#170 *Karla*

*Karla*
                    • 4,854 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 07:50 PM

Hey girls, sorry I have been MIA for a week, but I have been to 5 workshops in 4 different cities in the past week. Needless to say there has been no BDW time I think I was starting to have withdrawls, LOL, j/k! Anyway, I'm down 1 lb...not very impressive, but with all the traveling I have had no time to excersize, and have been eating pretty crappy. Anywho, I am going to step it up this week! My goal for this week is 3 lbs! Congrats to all you girls that made 3 lbs this week, I'm so proud of you all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users