• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#61 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 12,151 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 02:44 PM

smokin hot and wowza sexy eyes! no wonder you're so gaga!

just fb requested you so i can keep up with all the details.

#62 jajajaja

jajajaja
    • VIP Member
    • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:12 PM

Aww- congrats JM. But I think you might have to pass on the movie deal. I think it might be too similar to the ultra popular 90's movie "You've Got Mail" . It's amazing that you kept up in communication for all those years. I guess that just proves it's destined. Good luck!
      Happily married since 2008

#63 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
      • 1,565 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:48 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
        Aww- congrats JM. But I think you might have to pass on the movie deal. I think it might be too similar to the ultra popular 90's movie "You've Got Mail" . It's amazing that you kept up in communication for all those years. I guess that just proves it's destined. Good luck!
        EWWWWWWWWW. no waaaaay. i didnt even bother with that movie . it looked horrendous. and you cant keep using the same people in the same type of movies WITH THE SAME DIRECTOR and expect people to not correlate them to the first one.

but ya. its wayyyy better then you got mail. TAKE IT BAAACK or else i'm gonna have to give you an indian burn... i mean "native american burn"

#64 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:54 PM

haha ok- I take it back. I take it back. Anything to avoid the Native American burn.

Holy moly- I didn't realize you had such an affliction for Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks love stories. Who knew it would drive you to such violence! But geesh- at one time during this relationship of yours, you did have a "You've Got Mail" moment.
          Happily married since 2008

#65 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
          • 1,565 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 03:59 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by LC_Rachel
            haha ok- I take it back. I take it back. Anything to avoid the Native American burn.

Holy moly- I didn't realize you had such an affliction for Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks love stories. Who knew it would drive you to such violence! But geesh- at one time during this relationship of yours, you did have a "You've Got Mail" moment.
            i dont have a meg ryan and tom hanks affliction.. im more of a meg ryan and billy crystal when harry met sally kind of guy. you've got mail just looked terrible and predictable and that director shouldnt have tried to make a pseudo-sequel to sleepless in seattle and not try and trick people into buying into the same rehashed movie . sleepless was pretty good. but didnt deserve a sequel.

and dont try and compare this real better then life love story movie type romance to that pile of poooo hehehehhe

#66 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:02 PM

You two behave

#67 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:08 PM

how funny is this. oh if you guys could see me know. im going between the laptop which has BDW on it which is next to my other computer which im posting on facebook and making a "mix tape" for her that we can listen to while driving around hehehe. this is the fourth mix she gets. she thought the first one was the most thoughtful thing she had ever gotten because it was all songs that we had been singing together while i was out there. i was secretly making notes of all the songs

#68 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                • Banned
                • 3,639 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:11 PM

Such a giddy giddy little girl arent you!!!! I LOVE it! I wish you all the best!

#69 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                  • 3,347 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:33 PM

OMG, JM! You are making her a mixed tape! Too Cute! Make sure to include some Whitesnake or Firehouse on that! lol.
                    ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#70 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                    • 1,565 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:47 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~
                      OMG, JM! You are making her a mixed tape! Too Cute! Make sure to include some Whitesnake or Firehouse on that! lol.
                      she'd love it too.. she is such a rocker at heart. one reason she loves her job cause she gets to set up promos for concerts. one day i texted her to see what she was doing ... "ohhh im just about to start the meet and greet with marilyn manson and slayer" hahaha. then she texted me back "umm slayer is like satanic" hahaha oh bless her heart. didnt even know how morbid slayer was. probably best... BUT she is always rocking out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users