• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#211 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 16 September 2009 - 01:50 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by mummergirl
    OMG i never made it to the end of the aaron neville thing last time because my stupid computer kept rebuffering ... i just went back and BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! you had made it so far! LOL

i don't know much, but i know i love you. for reals. that seriously rocked my world. i'm going to bookmark it to watch whenever i'm having a day.
    oh definately. i still crack up every time i hear it..

danielle messaged me today and siad that there was a family guy bit where peter griffin was talking into a mega phone and it was all weird sounding and high pitched and shakey cause it was on "aaron neville mode" hahaha

#212 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
    • 1,565 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 03:51 PM

Leaving for Tulsa to visit Danielle for two weeks tomorrow :)

#213 Krista_H

Krista_H
      • 428 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:35 PM

So you told us all the big plans when she came to visit you. Have anything up your sleeve this time?

#214 CarlyChristine

CarlyChristine
        • 160 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:50 PM

Have a great time!!! I know you will!

#215 BachataBride

BachataBride
          • Banned
          • 9,310 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:57 PM

Have an amazing time JM!!! I know you're going to have so many great stories to share when you get back (or while your there....because I know you won't stay away from us for that long!)

In the meantime...I have a great story of my own to share. My friend and I decided to have a girlie night last night. Needless to say, after a few daiquiris & tequila shots it turned into quite a night! We ended up at a Chippendale bar & OMG!!! The dancers were smokin!!! I just had to take a video...here it is! Just copy & paste this (no www) into the address bar... sendables.jibjab.com/view/faQwRiOOusTcP5O0
            Enjoy!! :)

#216 BachataBride

BachataBride
            • Banned
            • 9,310 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 09:59 PM

Sorry JM! I just couldn't resist when I saw it on your FB!!

#217 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 11:57 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kristaheer
                So you told us all the big plans when she came to visit you. Have anything up your sleeve this time?
                oh we have no plans lined up. just two weeks of relaxing. well saturday night we are going to some new Hard Rock Cafe Club opening up and then then this coming Wednesday going to this gian Biker Blues BBQ convention in Arkansas that she is managing promotions at. but none of that is realy work
                Have a great time!!! I know you will!
                thank you. im going to have a great time . lots of pics to come

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BachataBride
                Have an amazing time JM!!! I know you're going to have so many great stories to share when you get back (or while your there....because I know you won't stay away from us for that long!)

In the meantime...I have a great story of my own to share. My friend and I decided to have a girlie night last night. Needless to say, after a few daiquiris & tequila shots it turned into quite a night! We ended up at a Chippendale bar & OMG!!! The dancers were smokin!!! I just had to take a video...here it is! Just copy & paste this (no www) into the address bar... sendables.jibjab.com/view/faQwRiOOusTcP5O0
                HAHA> funnyyyy dont you just love jibjab

#218 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                • 1,565 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 04:45 PM

So I have just spent about a week down here with Danielle and we are now in Arkansas for this giagantic biker rally that she is managing some promotions at. Its a blast and man talk about a surreal place to be. You can hardly have a conversation on the streets because they bikes are so loud.

Just thought I'd pop in and say hey to all the BDWers

#219 KarenM

KarenM
                  • 1,920 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 05:07 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by BachataBride
                    hahahahaha. hilarious!

#220 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
                    • Banned
                    • 3,639 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 11:59 PM

Miss ya Jean-Marcus. I still think my stache was better!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users