Bdw vendor in love :) :) :) :)

• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#171 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
  • Banned
  • 3,639 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 10:11 PM

Well she better join soon to start a DW :) Im so happy for you guys!

#172 ~Debra~

~Debra~
    • 500 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:01 PM

Aww I'm so glad to hear the trip was a SUCCESS!! Here's to hoping she finds a job ASAP!!

#173 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
      • 1,565 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:47 PM

GALLERY 1 is up like 3 more to come

#174 ~*Kathy*~

~*Kathy*~
        • 5,649 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 12:00 AM

JM, can I add you or have you add me to your FB? I am dying to see your pics!

Can search for Kathy Funnell on FB, I'm sure there aren't many haha should be easy!

#175 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
          • 1,565 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 03:08 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by ~*Kathy*~
            JM, can I add you or have you add me to your FB? I am dying to see your pics!

Can search for Kathy Funnell on FB, I'm sure there aren't many haha should be easy!
            added .

ANYONE can add me if they want to keep track of us and our sillyness

#176 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 12,151 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 03:21 AM

some of the pictures are pure comedy gold, so i highly recommend following on facebook, LOL

#177 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 04:25 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mummergirl
                some of the pictures are pure comedy gold, so i highly recommend following on facebook, LOL
                ya... all that comedy gold was a lot of her ideas hahaha... you should see the videos. well actually i promised i wouldnt post the videos cause they are just straight stupid funny. i watch them over and over and over and almost cry laughing

#178 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 9,532 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:48 AM

Awww JM I saw all your pics, and I loved them all! You two are the cutest couple. I'm so happy for you - I LOVE love stories, and you guys have a great one!

#179 ~Stephanie~

~Stephanie~
                  • 3,347 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 09:54 AM

JM- I so glad things went well! And I know its killing you to wait 17 days! My FI and I did the long distance relationship for the first 10 months, it was one of the hardest things I have ever done. But it really makes you appreciate the other person. We were 4 hours from each other and sometimes he would drive up in the middle of the week just to see me for a couple hours and then drive all the way back so he could make it to work. It would just kill us everytime the other had to leave.

But hang in there, you have waiting this long, not much longer now!

I'm so happy for you!
                    ~Stephanie

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

#180 hockeymom97

hockeymom97
                    • 2,458 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 10:19 AM

While FI and I didn't have to wait 12 years to be together, we did do the long distance thing for close to 2 years and I completely understand how hard it is to be apart. When I read what you wrote about Danielle crying before she had to leave, I could totally relate because I used to do the same thing - it would just KILL me for one of us to have to leave and to have to be apart. So while I know it's not easy, just hang in there and we'll all keep sending out lots of good vibes for her to find a job in the area soon :)
                      Heather & Eric ~ May 5th, 2011 ~ Beaches Turks & Caicos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users