• Please log in to reply
258 replies to this topic

#161 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:11 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by roo66
    Does Danielle know you are keeping us in the loop?
    ya. she is well aware. i showed her the thread and i cut and pasted the entire thing. she sent that to her mom and her mom now knows why she ended it with her fiance because he never talked about her like this or she never felt the same way. she even asked "so when's the wedding?"

#162 *Karla*

*Karla*
    • 4,854 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 09:19 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jean-marcus
      ya. she is well aware. i showed her the thread and i cut and pasted the entire thing. she sent that to her mom and her mom now knows why she ended it with her fiance because he never talked about her like this or she never felt the same way. she even asked "so when's the wedding?"
      Glad mom understands...it's always easier when they are on board

#163 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
      • 583 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 11:43 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jean-marcus
        she even asked "so when's the wedding?"
        lol Too cute!

#164 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
        • 1,565 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 02:48 PM

SADDD i had to drop her off at the airport today

BUT I am going to go down there on sept 20th for like 12 days so that will be nice. man i love this woman hehe

#165 Krista_H

Krista_H
          • 428 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 02:54 PM

So give us the scoop!!! Inquiring minds NEED to know!! :P

#166 *HOLLY*

*HOLLY*
            • Banned
            • 3,639 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:26 PM

We want more pics :)

#167 Lady_Di

Lady_Di
              • 5,078 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:26 PM

i love stories like this but let's be realistic...you seem like a cool dude and i would hate to see you hurt. i HOPE she is being honest with you about her ex-fiance. i would suggest for you to be cautious until you guys are officially together.

it does look like it's meant to be!!

wishing you all the best!

#168 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                • 1,565 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:38 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kristaheer
                  So give us the scoop!!! Inquiring minds NEED to know!! :P
                  we are both madly in love :) she was crying last night before i took her to the aiprort. im just glad she didnt start crying at the airport because i would have lost it. its easier knowing i will see her in 17 days and counting

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Scubadiva
                  We want more pics :)
                  im positing pics on facebook right now :) we took like 350 of them haha

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                  i love stories like this but let's be realistic...you seem like a cool dude and i would hate to see you hurt. i HOPE she is being honest with you about her ex-fiance. i would suggest for you to be cautious until you guys are officially together.

it does look like it's meant to be!!

wishing you all the best!
                  oh i was cautious but just because the only unsure thing is how lotng till she can find a job here. her family and friends know every thing and she even forwarded this thing to her mom to see.

and the ex fiance knows all about me and isnt too happy about it and has already started packing and moving back to missouri. plus i'll be staying at her place in 17 days so he better be all moved out HAHAHA

#169 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 12,151 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 07:56 PM

yay for being madly in love! i will have to remember to check out fb for your pics later tonight.

that is so funny that she has seen this thread, and now so has her mom. hilarious! and it didn't scare them off? not even the part about her being tied up in the basement? lol!

#170 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
                    • 1,565 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by mummergirl
                      yay for being madly in love! i will have to remember to check out fb for your pics later tonight.

that is so funny that she has seen this thread, and now so has her mom. hilarious! and it didn't scare them off? not even the part about her being tied up in the basement? lol!
                      no. it really helped her mom understand why she called off the wedding and why we are so crazy about each other. its hard to explain something like this because its not a "normal relationship". its like 12 years of wanting to be together and being amazing friends and then one day all fences are brought down and we can just feel the way we want to feel. its like a fast track

her mom asked when the wedding was going to be haha. two of my friends are suprised i didn't propose yet and thought i would when she was out here. thats a bit crazy even for me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users