Sign in to follow this  
jean-marcus

Bdw vendor in love :) :) :) :)

Yeah!!!!! Okay I looked at this at work this morning when it was on the first page....it's now night and 10 pages later. I don't usually add people I don't know to facebook, but I'm so adding you so I can follow the love story!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristaheer View Post
Yeah!!!!! Okay I looked at this at work this morning when it was on the first page....it's now night and 10 pages later. I don't usually add people I don't know to facebook, but I'm so adding you so I can follow the love story!!
by all means add me. there have been like 15 BDW'ers today taht added me hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Stephanie~ View Post
AWWW JM!! I just looked through your photos of you and her on FB, how cute! You two looked like you had a blast! Love the commentary! The zebra butt one just killed me!
just you wait till we really start taking pics together. i bet we will take like 400 pictures this week together if not more haha

Wow - this must've been what your countdown of FB was all about huh?! Sooo sweet JM! And she is beautiful! You guys look like you are having so much fun together!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betsy View Post
Wow - this must've been what your countdown of FB was all about huh?! Sooo sweet JM! And she is beautiful! You guys look like you are having so much fun together!!
ya i guess my fb statuses were pretty transparent to most people heheh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • 123weddingcards.com believes in offering soothing and elegant wedding invitations that are available in exquisite designs to complement the style of bride and groom on their wedding day. Our designer wedding cards are highly premium & come with attractive design. Laser Cut Invitations Foil Stamped Invitations Embossed Invitations Glitter Invitations Floral Invitations Peacock Invitations Box Invitations Paisley Invitations Our ultimate goal is to provide the best and impeccable high-quality designs to unite your love with eternal memories by using diverse printing options like embossing, flocking, raised silk screen printing, hot foil stamping, and laser cuttings, to give a new multifaceted look to wedding invitations.  
    • The amazing destination for couples Vietnam is a very beautiful destination for newlyweds. The country is very diverse in terms of culture, nature, city, ethnic ... So come to Vietnam, you will experience all that you like from rural, modern, luxurious with low cost. Newlywed couples are eager to have a wonderful honeymoon without a problem abroad. However, the visa will be a surprise factor that can ruin the trip at any time.  To make sure that everything is ok, please contact us at our company. HGTECH specializes in providing services related to visa, passports, emergency ID, booking air tickets, booking ... Please contact us for a free visa consultation. and related issues. HGTECH INTERNATIONAL TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT AND TRADING COMPANY
      Providing services related to the field of visa, passports, emergency CMT, booking air tickets, booking ...
      Head office: 39 An Trach 1, Dong Da Dist. Hanoi
      Hotline: 0989.496.239 - Mobile: 0243.7326.897
      Email: visa.vn55@gmail.com// info@hgtech.vn
    • Hi I just want to tell you that you don't have to worry about any arrangement for your sister marriage. So many websites are available in the market whose helping you for choosing the beautiful flower arrangement for your sister marriage. You can go to some good websites and solve your problem regarding flower arrangement for your sister marriage.  My brother was getting marriage in last month, I was also facing this problem on that time. I have been searching so many websites that have helped me to getting  wedding arrangement. One of the websites was Asian Venue Guide which helped me for selecting a beautiful flower for reception hall as well as for stage also. I hope this helps you also 
    • look like Is really amazing cloth bag.I like it
    • Hi all, My younger sister is 5 months carrying. She is suffering from hearing loss now. She was perfectly alright before she got conceived. But once she got conceived her hearing ability started getting reduced. Is it quite common now? What would be the reason for hearing loss during the pregnancy period? After scanning the doctor said that the baby is underweight. Since she is suffering from severe vomiting, she is not eating any food. Hence she seems to be very weak. The doctor has prescribed a lot of medicines for her to stay healthy and to deliver a healthy baby. In the midst of all these she is also undergoing the treatment under a hearing aid audiologist in order to improve her hearing ability. Will she completely regain her hearing ability?
  • Topics