Sand & Sun Vacations w/BDW presents Royal-Playa del Carmen & Cancun, Mex. Webinar!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 pineapplebride

• 232 posts

Posted 17 September 2009 - 08:30 PM

Thanks so much for putting this on! It was extremely helpful!! You did a great job!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#12 super19

• 1,123 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 09:32 AM

Thank you, Jennifer. It was very helpful confirming this is the resort for us.

#13 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 10:30 AM

Thank you for putting this together! I got all of my questions answered so I won't have to bug Kimberly too much! :)

#14 yeya99

• 111 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:48 PM

Oh no I missed it! I joined recently and just saw this post. =0( Can any one pass along any info pics and what not that they got from the webminar.

#15 Jennybell1

• 661 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 02:52 PM

I missed it to - was there any info that can be passed on - or is this being done again any time soon?

#16 JenniferSS

• Banned
            • 1,047 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:02 PM

Thank you so very much all of you ladies (and gents) who attended! I am so glad that you felt it helpful! I look forward to working with you and your guests on your weddings!

I also appreciate that you followed through on your RSVP! We had 6 that signed up and did not attend. This is happening with many of the webinars and may force us to have to charge a small nominal fee to cover our cost and secure the brides committment.

While I am thrilled to be able to offer such a service to the brides of BDW- there is a great time committment and expense working with the resorts to get these arranged. The resorts also spend a considerable amount of time & energy plus expense in presenting the webinars. When we have so many not show we still incur the cost!

In addition it makes BDW look bad- having 6 out of 16 no show!

So we'll be offering more webinars but whether we can continue to do fro free - we'll see.

I'd love to get feedback about this issue!

#17 ~Stephanie~

• 3,347 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 04:19 PM

Jennifer, I think it is unfortunate that some folks no showed. Especially when there was a link to un-rsvp. I can understand why you would need to charge a fee due to the people that didn't follow up on their end and didn't care enough to consider you or your business.

Thanks again for those of us that did attend, I really appreicate all your efforts!

Our wedding websitewww.mywedding.com/stephanieandmichaelbailey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users