Luggage Tags

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 SuzyQ76

• 484 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by Love3
    o.k so I went to Staples today and they had those self laminating kits for id tags etc. I thought I would check out the dollar store too, and good thing I did as they had pretty much the same thing for a buck!!! I got 8 of them, BUT I couldn't find those rubber ties to go with them? I ended up buying these plastic multi purpose ties that you see on the back of baby toys and are a pain to cut loose. You can make them any size you want which is neat. Now I have to think of what to print on these luggage tags as I can't amke a logo. Wish me luck
    Are you filling out all your guests info before you laminate?
    Because like Meyer2010 said: if you seal them no one can fill out their own info!
    But if you have all the address' anyway it will be really nice to fill that all out for them and then seal it!!

FYI, you can get the pouch luggage tags with the plastic/rubber clear ties in a kit at walmart in the Stationary/office supply section!! :o)
    Good luck with everything!
    Our Wedding Day, April 29, 2010
    Grand Riviera Princess

My Grand Riviera/Sunset Princess Review:http://bestdestinati....7/#post1283438

#22 MexicoBeachBride2010

• 280 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 08:28 AM

I bought clear pouches from ebay for luggage tags and room key/tip money holders for like $10/100. I plan on buying ribbon in my wedding colors for the luggage tags and the wrist holders for the room key holder. I recommend checking out ebay!

#23 turkchic

• 29 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 09:43 AM

thanks for the ideas on tag holders... all the "luggage tags" i found were a bit too pricey for STDs!!!! 

#24 ANGELA2013

• 312 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 02:03 PM

Thanks for the info

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users