Post your Creative Ideas!

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#21 Fotini

• 131 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be

oh and Reilly plans on making his grand entrance to the ceremony via parasailing....we will see if that happens or not though but he is quite serious!
    WOW... talk about unique! I cant wait to hear what the guest's reaction is to that~

#22 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be
      Kelly - nice idea! I like it!
      Yes, I could totally see him missing the landing point (I mean how could you control it!) My other fear is that the boat driver will screw up and land him in a different wedding going on at the resort - hehe! opps!
      Now that would be funny!!! I can just imagine the look on the brides face! It's hard enough finding one good man, and now there are literally grooms falling from the sky, HEEHEHEE

#23 SusanK

• VIP Member
      • 2,685 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:56 PM

This was originally someone else's idea...but I don't remember whose, so I can't give proper credit...sorry! We are going to get a bunch of shells and sharpies, and have our guest write their messages inside the shells. Then we'll collect them all into some sort of glass container and find a special place for them at home.
        Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#24 Wisco4

• 666 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 05:33 PM

I like that shell idea a lot!

#25 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 17 July 2007 - 11:33 AM

kinda along the same idea as Susan's, but for my sister's wedding, we all signed sand dollars with a sharpie (that was her guestbook) and then she put them in a shadowbox frame with their pic...

#26 franeve

• 33 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 01:06 AM

This was a great thread....let's update it!!

#27 Corvette79

• 200 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:17 PM

sounds great, i love this thread! for ours, i bought plain white paper folding fans then embossed our monogram on it and tied ribbon (teal) our wedding color to the bottom of the fan. instead of people tapping wine glasses for us to kiss we will use maracas for a mexican flavor. ring bearer will be carring "rings" on a starfish, thats it so far

#28 Amarillis

• 1,913 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 02:43 PM

This one is great, I know I stole it from some one (I don't know where) , but FI and I are totally doing this.

Instead of traditional place cards at each person's seat there will be an envelope - with thier name on it.

Inside each envelope is a personalized thank you note, detailing why it was important to us that they shared in our special day.

so cute!

I love that idea

We are also doing table numbers with us doing stuff we love doing.

- hanging with our pets
                  - quad riding
                  - ice fishing
                  - boating
                  - golf
                  - skiing
                  - home renovations
                  - travelling
                  - scuba
                  - dance
                  - cooking
                  - etc.

as table numbers.

#29 adias.angel

• 719 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:48 PM

For our place cards we are going to use these:
                    Click the image to open in full size.

#30 pryzeless

• 614 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 08:44 PM

This is such a great thread. I made my own invites and table names. I am making a seating card tree out of manzanita branches. I am doing several DIY projects but most I have borrowed from people on here.

BTW I like seeing the old threads with all the baby pictures and due dates.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users