Sign in to follow this  
PVBride

Post your Creative Ideas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be View Post

oh and Reilly plans on making his grand entrance to the ceremony via parasailing....we will see if that happens or not though wink.gif but he is quite serious!
WOW... talk about unique! I cant wait to hear what the guest's reaction is to that~

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsV-to-be View Post
Kelly - nice idea! I like it!
Yes, I could totally see him missing the landing point (I mean how could you control it!) My other fear is that the boat driver will screw up and land him in a different wedding going on at the resort - hehe! opps!
Now that would be funny!!! I can just imagine the look on the brides face! It's hard enough finding one good man, and now there are literally grooms falling from the sky, HEEHEHEE

This was originally someone else's idea...but I don't remember whose, so I can't give proper credit...sorry! We are going to get a bunch of shells and sharpies, and have our guest write their messages inside the shells. Then we'll collect them all into some sort of glass container and find a special place for them at home.

kinda along the same idea as Susan's, but for my sister's wedding, we all signed sand dollars with a sharpie (that was her guestbook) and then she put them in a shadowbox frame with their pic...

sounds great, i love this thread! for ours, i bought plain white paper folding fans then embossed our monogram on it and tied ribbon (teal) our wedding color to the bottom of the fan. instead of people tapping wine glasses for us to kiss we will use maracas for a mexican flavor. ring bearer will be carring "rings" on a starfish, thats it so far

This one is great, I know I stole it from some one (I don't know where) , but FI and I are totally doing this.

Instead of traditional place cards at each person's seat there will be an envelope - with thier name on it.

Inside each envelope is a personalized thank you note, detailing why it was important to us that they shared in our special day.

so cute!

I love that idea

We are also doing table numbers with us doing stuff we love doing.

- hanging with our pets

- quad riding

- ice fishing

- boating

- golf

- skiing

- home renovations

- travelling

- scuba

- dance

- cooking

- etc.

as table numbers.

This is such a great thread. I made my own invites and table names. I am making a seating card tree out of manzanita branches. I am doing several DIY projects but most I have borrowed from people on here.

BTW I like seeing the old threads with all the baby pictures and due dates.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Hi Brides! I have a Wally Bag - 66" available - $90 + shipping (US only) The wally bag typically sells for $120-$180. I used this gown bag once to transport my dress from MN to Mexico for our wedding - IT WAS PERFECT!   I was actually able to pack 4 additional maxi dresses, and my husband's wedding attire, plus a few pairs of shoes and some jewelry. I packed the dress the night before we left, and just moments before we left, I zipped the bag and folded it - ready for travel. It comes up with a nice over-the-shoulder strap, making it really easy to carry through the airports. No issues on Delta with the bag as my carry-on - I chose to put in the overhead bin, but the flight attendant did offer to hang it in the closet for me. Once we got to the resort, about 10 hours after I first folded the bag, I unpacked the bag and my dress was perfect - no wrinkles! My dress was mostly lace and had a bit of a train, but it arrived perfectly!  Honestly, this is the best way to travel with your dress! 
    • we ended up using Facebook messenger when we were in Mexico - the hotel had free wifi and at least 1 person from each family/couple had FB on their phone already - it was pretty easy to communicate among guests "hey, we're heading to the beach bbq for lunch." or "everyone is hanging at the small pool today".  a plus was that some people tried to get a hold of me via FB on the day of the wedding and I was totally not checking my phone - they were asking if the wedding was outside given the rain forecast, thankful my mom, MOH and a few other friends were on the group and could respond for me :) 
    • Are you looking for a guide where you’ll find many tips and steps to follow to make your wedding a success? We design a special for you, where you will find: Photography Tips To-Do List Check list How to choose the best dress? Memories and invitations And much more! Download it now for free from: http://emweddings.com/WeddingGuide/index.html     Don’t stress. Enjoy every moment, tomorrow will be your best memories. See you soon!
    • Another option is to find an app that allows for group talk. This Wedding Party App looks pretty neat. https://apracticalwedding.com/wedding-party-app/ 
    • Hi Everyone, So, I was cleaning out my closet and realized that I never sold off my extra wedding OOT bag stuff from our wonderful DW.   46 Daily Spanish for Dummies 30 Pool colored OOT fabric bags - approximately 13in x 13in. They lay flat.  I used them for our wedding and they were perfect for everything we needed to fit in each bag. There’s a slight shade variation in the group; I’m guessing some were cut from a different bolt of fabric.  They are also a little wrinkled from storage and will probably be wrinkled from shipping. I have three additional ones, but they somehow got something on them (likely toddler related). If needed, I can try to wash it out and send those as well. 
  • Topics