Photo

Photographer RAVE!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MoBayBride

MoBayBride
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 01:10 PM

We worked with Paula and Damian from Sungold when we were married in Montego Bay on June 6th. They were AMAZING!! They captured the essence of the day and I couldn't be happier with the images they sent (all 915 of them)! They are a husband and wife team that truly understand the importance of documenting every moment of your day. They were so fun and made us feel comfortable instantly like we'd know them for years.

They just posted our slideshow on their blog and I had to share!

SunGold Photography Blog | Captivating Your Mind with Timeless Images

#2 Marne

Marne
    • 120 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:16 PM

Does anyone know how Sungold compares to Saab?

#3 kerrij

kerrij
      • 300 posts

Posted 30 October 2009 - 02:38 PM

WOW!!! i'm checking out their website, it's amazing!!! these are the photographers iv'e been searching for! i'm going to contact them and see if they are avail and what their rates are...eek, scared to hear their rates! lol
        thanks for the tip!

#4 Stamperamma

Stamperamma
        • 432 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 10:44 AM

There is also Diana Campbell and her son Richard. They have been used by several brides on this forum. Her website is Negril Wedding Photographers, Montego Wedding Photography, Jamaica Wedding Photographer, Jamaica Weddings, Photojournalism.

We are using her, she has been fabulous. Check her out.

Dea

#5 michelle6114

michelle6114
          • 209 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 03:59 PM

2nd that on Diana Campbell, you get 2 photogs for a very reasonable price and she is AMAZING!!!
            Great photography is a very important part of your wedding. Please don't rely on family or friends to do it...get a professional!!!

#6 blckrevpower

blckrevpower
            • 572 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 03:31 PM

thanks for sharing!
              "Bart, with $10,000, we'd be millionaires! We could buy all kinds of useful things like...love!" --Homer Simpson

#7 CHAKLIT

CHAKLIT
              • 260 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 03:40 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MoBayBride
                We worked with Paula and Damian from Sungold when we were married in Montego Bay on June 6th. They were AMAZING!! They captured the essence of the day and I couldn't be happier with the images they sent (all 915 of them)! They are a husband and wife team that truly understand the importance of documenting every moment of your day. They were so fun and made us feel comfortable instantly like we'd know them for years.

They just posted our slideshow on their blog and I had to share!

SunGold Photography Blog | Captivating Your Mind with Timeless Images
                They are my first choice, but when I saw their rates, I don't know if it's in our budget! I'll need get a PT job to take of that portion b/c my FI was not very impressed with the numbers!!!!
                I've booked Heather Parker for my photographer for my April 2, 2011 wedding in Ochi Rios, Jamaica. If anyone is getting married in Jamaica days before or after me and is interested sharing her travel expenses to save few wedding budget bucks, let me know. Take a look at her work for Moon Dance...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users