Sign in to follow this  
MoBayBride

Photographer RAVE!

We worked with Paula and Damian from Sungold when we were married in Montego Bay on June 6th. They were AMAZING!! They captured the essence of the day and I couldn't be happier with the images they sent (all 915 of them)! They are a husband and wife team that truly understand the importance of documenting every moment of your day. They were so fun and made us feel comfortable instantly like we'd know them for years.

They just posted our slideshow on their blog and I had to share!

SunGold Photography Blog | Captivating Your Mind with Timeless Images

WOW!!! i'm checking out their website, it's amazing!!! these are the photographers iv'e been searching for! i'm going to contact them and see if they are avail and what their rates are...eek, scared to hear their rates! lol

thanks for the tip!

2nd that on Diana Campbell, you get 2 photogs for a very reasonable price and she is AMAZING!!!

Great photography is a very important part of your wedding. Please don't rely on family or friends to do it...get a professional!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoBayBride View Post
We worked with Paula and Damian from Sungold when we were married in Montego Bay on June 6th. They were AMAZING!! They captured the essence of the day and I couldn't be happier with the images they sent (all 915 of them)! They are a husband and wife team that truly understand the importance of documenting every moment of your day. They were so fun and made us feel comfortable instantly like we'd know them for years.

They just posted our slideshow on their blog and I had to share!

SunGold Photography Blog | Captivating Your Mind with Timeless Images
They are my first choice, but when I saw their rates, I don't know if it's in our budget! I'll need get a PT job to take of that portion b/c my FI was not very impressed with the numbers!!!!