Bouquet Frame to Honor Deceased Parent/Family Member

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#11 Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,490 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 12:30 PM

I used this idea on my bouquet...If you click the link to my slideshow in my siggy it is about 5 pics in and you can see the pictures on my bouquet. the pic that we used of my grandparents was from my mom's wedding day! My cousin is getting married next year and I am planning on passing the frames/lockets on to her so she can tie them around her bouquet too!

oh but I found the larger lockets at Michaels and paid like $2 for them! as opposed to the $12 on that website...check the craft stores, you might find something that works there!

#12 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,368 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 01:24 PM

I used my Nana's locket instead of buying a frame. It was nice to make that my something old.

#13 bryonandkiuana

• 71 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:37 PM

thanks for this! need to honor dad...

#14 Sloan

• 1,279 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 05:51 PM

Ahh! Great find! I wanted to do this for my Dad and Grampa, but had a hard time finding what I wanted. This is what I wanted! Too late now, but a good link for future brides!

#15 steponmyknee

• 115 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 03:33 PM

This is such a great idea. My fiance's parents are both deceased, so I might order two and have a photo of each on my bouquet. My fiance is a big softy, though, and I don't want to start the waterworks too early in the day when he sees them.

#16 amynjoe

• 178 posts
            • Wedding Date:February 25, 2010
            • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace, Riviera Maya

Posted 01 October 2009 - 08:44 PM

Thank you for posting the link, I have been searching etsy for similar products, but I love the simplicity of this one

#17 nicitica

• 186 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:01 PM

Love this idea. But, I would like to honor my 2 grandmothers, my Grandfather, my brother and my Fiance's Mother... And that's too many little frames. Any other ideas??
              Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

#18 nicitica

• 186 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 09:10 PM

Andi, your slide show is unreal.... WOW! And those lockets are perfect. Also, where did you get the maracas and wraps?? So adorable; great ideas all around and great taste. you are gorgeous and your hubby too! Congrats
                Akumal, Mexico 05.29.10

#19 shan13

• 189 posts

Posted 03 October 2009 - 11:10 AM

I have one as well bought from Moepeedy here on BDW so I can have my Dad's pic in it. I think they are a great way to honor family members.

Here's a pic..

Click the image to open in full size.

#20 lnf_munchkin

• 168 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:43 PM

I think my FI would be very touched if I did something like this for him!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users