Jamy's Las Caletas Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#11 Martha

Martha
  • VIP Member
  • 3,906 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:56 PM

I wanna know what "#############" is. ha!

And, I wanna see the pictures! I am glad you had a wonderful time!

#12 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Just Martha
      I wanna know what "#############" is. ha!

And, I wanna see the pictures! I am glad you had a wonderful time!
      i wondered that too ... i thought it was maybe a secret appetizer that i wasn't offered! oh well, i wouldn't have been able to eat it anyway. but i am curious!

#13 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
      • 26,161 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 11:27 PM

ARRGH! Work computers are stupid....#### is drinks (c-tails, sounds nasty so work comp filters it....)

Try this:

Tell me if that works....real pictures from photog. to come soon if I can figure out how to upload them!! P.S. I think they load slow so give it a second :o(

Attached Files

• Attached File  Doc2.doc   231.5KB   0 downloads

#14 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 12:24 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by akh
          AHHHH - I want to do it all again! I just got off the phone w/my dad who was saying how amazing it was. I want to go back and do it again now that I feel better! Jamy - it sounds awesome, and I know it was!

Thanks to you, I also brought a 2nd dress to change into. I NEVER thought I'd want to get out of my wedding dress, and I think the only reason I did is because I wasn't feeling well. But I am glad I brought it - so thanks for the idea!
          No prob!! Your dress doesn't seem so heavy in the store but pair it with heat and mucho drinks (in my case) and it's a beast! Glad you had a change of clothes :o)

#15 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 01:12 AM

Thanks for taking the time to do a review Jamy. I'm so glad you had a marvelous time. Las Caletas just keeps getting better and better!

Congrats....again!
            Happily married since 2008

#16 DreaW

DreaW
            • Banned
            • 2,462 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 01:06 PM

Jamy,
              At first I was like....where in the world are her pics....sorry got frustrated but then I was able to open your word doc. You looked like you had a lot of fun.
              Congratulations!

drea

#17 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 02:37 AM

Thanks Drea, I'll be posting my official pics like asap.

#18 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                • 26,161 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:52 PM

Okay the forum being down delayed me but I just posted them in the photo section :o)

#19 MarlaB

MarlaB
                  • 108 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 09:07 PM

Wow. What an amazing review of your wedding. I also couldn't see the pictures but the weirdest thing happened. I copied and pasted your review onto my word document and suddenly your pictures magically appeared! It was a strange, but nice surprise. You mentioned staying an extra 1/2 hour. Did you pay extra for that? I thought it was $10 per guest per hour extra charge. Also, what did you do for music? Did you have the Trio or a band or DJ, etc What were those gifts I see on everyone's plates? Was there some sort of "head table" or did you just sit with all the other guests at the long table I see in the picture? Did you host a welcome dinner somewhere?
                    What hotel did you stay at? What was the temperature and were you able to stay cool in the bridal suite? Was it required to make a seating chart for the ceremony and reception? How did you choose your cake? Did Nicole send you sample pictures? Did you have children at the wedding? I am thinking of having an adults only wedding (aside from the ring bearer and flower girl).
                    Sorry about the million questions!!! April 1 can't come quick enough. Nicole and I have begun communicating.
                    I am now going to view the official pictures!!

Thank you again.

#20 nat4crim

nat4crim
                    • 163 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:19 PM

Jamy

Your review was great and your pics were stunning. I love your bouquet and the maid of honour bouquets. You were a beatiful bride :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users