Photo

Ann's (AnnR) Las Caletas/Dreams PV/Hawaii Review ... LOOOOOOONG!

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#41 PaulaV

PaulaV
  • VIP Member
  • 2,813 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:22 PM

Oh Ann! What a wonderful review... you make me want to change my wedding location ... (okay that won't happen since it was the hardest part of the wedding for us so far!)

Congrats once again :)

#42 MarlaB

MarlaB
    • 108 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:13 PM

Thank you Ann. Now you have to deal with all the crazy Las Caletas brides hounding you with questions!!

#43 nat4crim

nat4crim
      • 163 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:15 PM

Ann, I've finally goten the chance to read your reviews and see your pics. You looked stunning and your wedding was beautiful. I'm so happy everything turned out the way you wanted (except getting sick). It is brides like you who help convince the rest of us to choose Las Caletas. I'm sure I will be showing friends and family your pics during the next year.

#44 jpkw

jpkw
        • VIP Member
        • 1,650 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:02 PM

Congratulations Ann!! So happy your wedding was so wonderful!!! I can't wait to see more pictures - you looked beautiful!

#45 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MarlaB
            Thank you Ann. Now you have to deal with all the crazy Las Caletas brides hounding you with questions!!
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by nat4crim
            Ann, I've finally goten the chance to read your reviews and see your pics. You looked stunning and your wedding was beautiful. I'm so happy everything turned out the way you wanted (except getting sick). It is brides like you who help convince the rest of us to choose Las Caletas. I'm sure I will be showing friends and family your pics during the next year.
            I'd happily share pictures and answer questions ... I remember starting this process and having no one to ask these questions to - so ask away! That's one of the reasons I am still on the forum, and posted such a long-winded review!

#46 andreslove

andreslove
            • 227 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 07:25 PM

OK, I know I'm late, but I had to pop in to see if you had your review. I should have known you would go above and beyond. Great review! I'm so happy for you. Everything looked so pretty and perfect. Amazing pictures!

#47 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 07:56 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by andreslove
                OK, I know I'm late, but I had to pop in to see if you had your review. I should have known you would go above and beyond. Great review! I'm so happy for you. Everything looked so pretty and perfect. Amazing pictures!
                hey Lenita - good to see you pop in here - how are things?! thanks for the kind words ... i can't believe that all 4 BDW Chicago gals are married now - me, you, Jenetta, and Natalie!

#48 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                • 1,876 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:06 PM

Great review Ann and you have so many pics up! Leigh's slideshow is amazing. You were a gorgeous bride despite not feeling well. Your house is going to be wallpapered with beautiful wedding pictures!!! Congratulations!!!

BTW, the Hawaii marriage certificate looks so familar... :) Congrats again! I wish you and Paul a very happy life together!
                  My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
                  Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#49 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:20 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
                    Great review Ann and you have so many pics up! Leigh's slideshow is amazing. You were a gorgeous bride despite not feeling well. Your house is going to be wallpapered with beautiful wedding pictures!!! Congratulations!!!

BTW, the Hawaii marriage certificate looks so familar... :) Congrats again! I wish you and Paul a very happy life together!
                    Awwww - thanks, Jessalyn! I thought about you when it was time to have the Hawaii ceremony ... I was like, these are going to look like Jessalyn's pictures! Thanks for the well wishes ... same to you and Tony! I can't wait to see your pictures!

#50 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 24,768 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:59 PM

I've been blogged! Leigh Miller Photography It's the same slideshow that's in the first post on this thread, but Leigh just put our wedding in her blog!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users