Ann's (AnnR) Las Caletas/Dreams PV/Hawaii Review ... LOOOOOOONG!

Ann that stinks that you didn't feel well! After reading your review I want to make sure I pack every medication under the sun to make sure I feel good on the wedding day! do you think it was the food?

despite being sick it sounds like you had a fabulous day, congratulations!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jilly76 View Post
Ann that stinks that you didn't feel well! After reading your review I want to make sure I pack every medication under the sun to make sure I feel good on the wedding day! do you think it was the food?

despite being sick it sounds like you had a fabulous day, congratulations!

after being sick 2 out of the last 4 times ive gone to mexico i did some research on this for my next trip, cabo in august. heres what i found. go to your dr before your trip. tell them you are going to mexico. they will give you a RX of cipro only to be taken if you start to experience sxs and of course started at the first sign of stomach problems. strangely enough i never get sick until im on the way home - on the plane - or until i get home. but i am going to do this for the next trip. being sick for a week after returning is so hard for me and i get behind - especially considering ive been out of the office for the wedding week itself. so thats my 2 cents. heres to healthy travels smile159.gif

ann,

great review...i wish i had heard from you before now...marilu called me back and i asked for an update of your event and she said everything went perfectly...another thing to complain to the general manager about...not like it matters since she is no longer working as the wc there.

but i will send a message.

Wow Ann this is a very good review!!! Sorry to hear you were sick on your big day! But I am sure was exceeded by the perfection of your weeding!! cheesy.gif congratulations again and welcome back! Waiting for the pictures!!

the main reason that this review is already done is that i had A LOT of plane time - from Mexico to Hawaii, and Hawaii to Minneapolis - that's when I wrote 90% of it, and why it's so long! and had it been an "ok" wedding - it probably wouldn't have happened either, but i was just so excited to tell everyone how great it went!

Quote:
Originally Posted by host View Post
ann,

great review...i wish i had heard from you before now...marilu called me back and i asked for an update of your event and she said everything went perfectly...another thing to complain to the general manager about...not like it matters since she is no longer working as the wc there.

but i will send a message.

i thought about that, Tammy, should I write Dreams a letter? i don't think she charged me for the offsite people, or the kids (she told me she wasn't charging me for the 7 kids). but still, she screwed up left and right. if it had been my wedding, i'd have been so upset.

we turned it into a joke that night ... we had everyone sit first, before paul and I sat - then we didn't have enough seats. paul and i said we were headed out for the night - and enjoy the dinner. people thought we were serious! anyway - they quickly brought over another table, we just put all the kids there, and it all worked. but still - it was a little embarassing. and i didn't even remember about the cigar gal until after. i just get frustrated when people don't do their jobs!

Congrats Ann! I am so sorry you were sick for your wedding day. Your review was fantastic. Only four more months until my big day at Las Caletas! I have a ton of questions for you but will wait until you return and are rested! Thanks again for taking the time to do this for the rest of us that are anxiously awaiting our turn!

Yay Ann!!! Your review was amazing! (I had to sneak a peak at work and printed a total of 6 pages!!)

I loved your hair, I need to take a look at that salon! And please post your review re: your video!!! I would love to know the name of the vendor!!

Congrats again!!!