#21 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 19 January 2007 - 11:28 PM

tammy, i added some more pics!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#22 TammyB

TammyB
  • 10,630 posts

Posted 20 January 2007 - 10:05 PM

Anyone know where at the sheraton that first picture is? I don't remember it when I was there...

#23 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
    • 1,876 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 04:21 AM

I want to know how I missed all of the December posts in this thread! It must have been because of the holidays??

TammyM, could the pic possibly be of the new spa?? hmm....looks very pretty! I don't remember seeing it while I was there either.
      My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
      Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#24 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 21 January 2007 - 07:11 PM

I don't think so, their grand opening was when we were there for our site visit and they took us to the spa the day before to get a "sneak peak". I don't rememeber this spot. Hmmm have to email Irma to find out where it is, looks beautiful

#25 Minx1969

Minx1969
        • 28 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 02:55 AM

I'm considering the Sheraton in March 2008...

Did any of you Sheraton brides use a wedding coordinator?

It looks like a beautiful property so FI and I are going down next month to visit.

I'm getting very excited to do my wedding in Cabo.

#26 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 07:03 PM

Minx1969, I'm getting married on June 5th and yes I hired Maye for our WC, only because we are having a legal wedding. If you are planning on a non-legal then I would say you don't need one, and that Irma can probably help you with everything.

You'll LOVE the Sheraton, it's a really pretty resort. Jess is also getting married there later in June so you'll see a couple of weddings posted in the next few months.

#27 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
            • 1,876 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 10:29 PM

Yes, I'm getting married there too....I decided to hire a wedding coordinator just because I want to make sure that everything goes smoothly. I didn't want to be frantic on my wedding day concerned about the details. I'm expecting about 60 people...I think that if I was expecting less than 20, I would feel more confident in not hiring a WC.....hope this helps!

BTW, Tammy and I will be sure to post lots of pictures from our June weddings for you!
              My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
              Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#28 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 10:40 PM

Hey Jess, did I tell you that, the picture that Tammy posted "is" of the new spa, apperently Irma didn't take me to that spot when I was there in Nov.

#29 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
                • 1,876 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 10:42 PM

Yeehaaw! It's beautiful! I'm planning to do a little spa party with some of the girls the day before the wedding..so now, I'm super excited.

Thanks for sharing the news!
                  My new man....Donovan

#30 Minx1969

Minx1969
                  • 28 posts

Posted 13 March 2007 - 06:41 PM

Just got back.

The only option for the reception (this is a year in advance) is the Palapa area..

we are thinking about having around 100 people..

seems like it might be kind of cramped?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users