Sign in to follow this  
TammyWright

Sheraton Hacienda Del Mar

Michelle,

I chose not to get married in the sand either. I was married at the palapa. you can check out the pics of my wedding in the slideshow my photographer did ....the link is in my siggy.

Also, you could get married at the D'Cortez restaurant...where TammyB had her reception...I look for the link to her slideshow, or at the terrace in front of Pithyasis (I know I spelled it wrong).

Yes, the ceremony was at the palapa and I really don't think any area except the church or another building on the property is private. The palapa is kinda in the middle of the resort. I thought I wasn't going to like that everyone (hotel guests, etc.) would be walking by and looking at us, but I really didn't care or even notice the day of. I was in my own little world. It really was lovely.

Have you checked out the church at the Sheraton? SO pretty... Like Jess said we got married on the beach in front of DeCortez, it ws pretty quiet, course we were also married on a Tuesday.

Wow..Great pictures Tammy..

There is another event going on at the Sheraton which is why we can't have the reception at De Cortez.

Have the photographer - starting my dress shopping.

Recommendations on hair/makeup?