Photo

Adios...I'm off to get married!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:27 AM

The bags and boxes are packed and in the car and we'll head to the airport early in the morning...

But, I wanted to log on before I left to thank all of you for your help and support over the last year. You've given me so many wonderful ideas and I'm so grateful. You've helped me make my wedding weekend the best that it can be. A special thanks to Tammy (host) for starting this wonderful resource for all of us DW people.

So, watch for my review and pics late next week. As you know Jonathan Thrasher is my photographer. He said he'd try to have some pics up quick! Yay!!

Wanted to wish a special congrats and good luck to Stephanie, my date twin, and to NatalieM, who is getting married the day before me and Stephanie. You two are going to be gorgeous brides and I can't wait to see all your pictures! Have fun and keep an eye out for us....we'll be watching for you around town (and at the airport, Natalie)!

Have a great week!
    My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
    Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:28 AM

Jess-have an amazing time and congrats on your new hubby and bonus son! I know you will have a blast and make a beautiful bride!!!
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 -Kate-

-Kate-
    • VIP Member
    • 7,676 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:29 AM

Good luck and congrats!!! I know all your DIY work will pay off. Your guests will feel so special.

Now relax and have fun!!!!

#4 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
      • VIP Member
      • 4,791 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:32 AM

Jessalyn I hope you have an amazing, brilliant wedding and wish you the best of luck! It's hard to believe your wedding is here already! We'll miss ya but have an AWESOME time!

Oh, and of course can't wait to see the pics!!! :)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
        "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#5 SusanK

SusanK
        • VIP Member
        • 2,685 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:32 AM

CONGRATS

Best wishes and safe travels!
          Susan&Matt 10-12-07, Mia Lily 7-9-08, Charlie David 6-28-10

#6 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 June 2007 - 12:49 AM

hi jessalyn...you are going to be such a gorgeous bride! i can't wait to see pics...post when you can!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#7 Martha

Martha
          • VIP Member
          • 3,906 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 01:15 AM

Have a safe trip!!!

#8 RAENJAY

RAENJAY
            • 550 posts
            • Wedding Date:June 23, 2007
            • Wedding Location:RIU Cabo
            • LocationCharlotte

Posted 18 June 2007 - 05:33 AM

Travel Safe, have a great time, and hurry back I want to hear all about it.
            Stephanie & Jason ~ RIU Palace ~ Cabo San Lucas
            June 23, 2007
            Visit our wedding slideshow Stephanie & Jason
            Photography by Jose "Pepe" Lima

#9 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 10,366 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 06:56 AM

Best Wishes!! Have a great trip.

#10 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
              • 26,161 posts

Posted 18 June 2007 - 07:02 AM

Yay! Enjoy it, soak it all in. It goes fast! Everything will be just fine :o)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users