Sign in to follow this  
~*Lisa*~

OMG! We just had a bomb threat at work!!!!

OK, this is sorta scary and it's the first time, in 8 years that I've been here that this has happened. Our building is surrounded by police officers and they are securing the place. They say that it isn't serious, but precautions are being taken.

WHAT the censored.gif is WRONG WITH PEOPLE!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
Wow, that's scary as shit! They haven't evacuated you yet? I hope all is well!
no evacuation. I guess they don't think it's real enough. A lady from another city called in about her taxes (yes, I work the for federal government) and apparently wasn't happy and she threatened. Our manager also told us that she has a record of doing this. So I guess they figure she isn't serious!

I think that they should always take something like that seriously; you never know how far someone could take it (people are crazy!!!); better to be safe than sorry!!! I hope it gets cleared quickly. I can't imagine how scared you would be, I seriously got goose bumps when you said that - so scary.

I am scared. You don't think about it every day, but I guess where I work, there's always crazies out there pissed at us for taking their money, or having to pay taxes or whatever, sheesh!! lol

I'm assuming that everything must be ok now. They aren't sending us home or anything and they certainly wouldn't risk all of our lives if it was super serious - at least I hope not!!