Photo

Our Fantabulous Las Caletas Wedding Slideshow by Elizabeth Medina!!!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 autjo

autjo
  • 2,182 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:48 AM

Oh Jaime the pics are so beautiful. I teared up looking at them.

Glad to see you on here again and I'm sending you lots of feel better juju!!!

#22 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 8,680 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
    • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
    • LocationUtah

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:58 AM

Jamie your slideshow makes me smile :0) It's gorgeous and Elizabeth did an amazing job! You looked stunning and the entire day was captured perfectly. i really felt as f I was there in las caletas with you guys from this slideshow. There are a few of my faves like the one of you meditating, in the doorway posing, Martin in his GQ pose on his balcony, the two of you seeing eahother before the ceremony and the photo of you taking a shot (hehe I make the same faces). All the time you took planning your wedding really paid off everything from your flowers, fans, maracas and place settings looked so chic and colorful! I just loved all the details. Makes me want to get married all over again... this time at Las caletas!

Oh funny note - I remember that gorgeous little kitty! I have photos of it too. LOL Such a sweet little cat.

#23 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ~Melissa~
      Jamie your slideshow makes me smile :0) It's gorgeous and Elizabeth did an amazing job! You looked stunning and the entire day was captured perfectly. i really felt as f I was there in las caletas with you guys from this slideshow. There are a few of my faves like the one of you meditating, in the doorway posing, Martin in his GQ pose on his balcony, the two of you seeing eahother before the ceremony and the photo of you taking a shot (hehe I make the same faces). All the time you took planning your wedding really paid off everything from your flowers, fans, maracas and place settings looked so chic and colorful! I just loved all the details. Makes me want to get married all over again... this time at Las caletas!

Oh funny note - I remember that gorgeous little kitty! I have photos of it too. LOL Such a sweet little cat.

Hi Mel

I'm glad you enjoyed it so much, and that you pointed out the meditating pics ~ that was my idea! I enjoy meditating from time to time, and when you're on that island basically "alone" it just feels so right! I requested some meditation time pre-wedding, and asked Elizabeth if she could capture a few shots of me meditating in my full on wedding gear ~ I think it turned out great! And the timing with the song at that point is nice too :)

Yeah, that kitty was super sweet. It was just quiet, chillin' next to us (hoping for food I'm sure ) while we ate our "Preckly Pear Cactus" (haha, did anyone else catch that? We all had a good laugh )

Thanks for all of your comments! It was a long time in the making...

*Edit* Oh! The reason for the shots pic... well, I guess there were two, huh? hehe... the first one was with my Dad and the Minister, Brad!! HAHAHA, how cool is that!? It was really crazy how much my Dad and Brad looked alike, they both would tell each other "hey, you're pretty good-looking!" So they got along so well that we all took a shot together; I grabbed E.M. over cause I knew we couldn't miss that photo op! LOL

The second one was me and Nicole... in honor of our very own BDW Andi! Nicole had passed along a message that we were supposed to have an honorary shot for Andi, but I was so wiped out that I forgot... soooo, once we got back on the boat I pinned Nicole down and had them make us "Jaime Shots", which is Don Julio Blanco mixed with a touch of Grand Marnier ~ lime and salt! Hehehe, funny ~ my night became a lot funner after that, the shot gave me the energy to keep going! (Because oddly enough, I was pretty darn sober during the "party"/reception... think I sweated it all out walking all around with that heavy dress on!)

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#24 maryyy

maryyy
      • 139 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 02:49 PM

So beautiful! I love every details.
        This is an amazing slideshow.
        Congrats!

#25 Elizabeth Medina

Elizabeth Medina
        • Vendor
        • 278 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:59 PM

AAAWWWW.... Jaime, thank you so much for your nice comments about the photography! You and Martin are such a special couple, and it really was such a beautiful emotion filled day, it is incredible for Lindsey and I to know that the photographs will be a part of your story from now on! I am so glad to hear that you are feeling a little bit better!

For anyone out there thinking of Las Caletas, it really is a fantastic location, very unique and intimate and something your guests would certainly never forget!

Un abrazo!

Elizabeth

#26 kate.com

kate.com

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 8,921 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:18 PM

Awesome!!!!!! You make a beautiful bride- congrats!
            PS I love Elizabeth too:)

#27 bosi

bosi
            • 131 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 11:53 PM

Pictures were very beautiful. It looked like an intimate wedding and looked like you guys had so much fun.
              Hope you are feeling much better.

#28 bcbride

bcbride
              • 176 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:55 PM

Thank you for sharing!!! That was beautiful!
                I love seeing these slideshows, it takes me out of the stress-mode and brings me back to "I am planning the happiest day of my life" mode :)))

#29 JaimeandBrandon

JaimeandBrandon
                • 370 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 04:34 AM

Oh Jaime Lynne!!! Your slideshow is so amazing! I love the music... some of my favorite songs! Congratulations!!

~Jaime Louise ;-)

#30 Kristy!

Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,368 posts

Posted 24 August 2009 - 12:11 PM

Jaime, your pictures are just beautiful and you look stunning!

I hope things are looking better health-wise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users