Photo

Our Fantabulous Las Caletas Wedding Slideshow by Elizabeth Medina!!!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
  • VIP Member
  • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:34 PM

I know I've been away for so long, sorry to all the LC brides who have certainly been waiting for this! Long story short, I've been very ill which is why I've not been around. So unfortunately the review is not available yet, however I've got the next best thing...

OUR SLIDE SHOW by ELIZABETH MEDINA!!!

Elizabeth and I still keep in touch, she is a wonderful, caring person and I am so happy to have met her. I was chatting with her today and we both were like "darn, now I've gotta go watch that slide show again!", haha! I noticed that each time I watch it, I discover something new and different. Sometimes I focus on the colors, others on a certain memory/person/thing... but today for the first time I just sat in awe and took it all in. And damn, is it GOOD!

I had a long time (about 2 years) to decide on who my photographer was going to be, and I chose Elizabeth for 2 main reasons:

1) Her amazing, bold use of color
    2) Her ability to make every single wedding stand on its own.

Let me say that she lived up to my expectations and more. She captured a picture of my Dad swinging my 75 year old Grandmother around the dance floor (Grandma was wearing sneakers, haha, go Grandma!). This is absolutely priceless... and the great thing is, almost all of the pictures are similar in that they evoke such genuine emotion and memories. As much as we all try, the day does go by in a blur. Elizabeth, thank you for slowing down that blur (so to speak ), and letting us continue to experience those joyful moments in our lives.

Without further adieu...
    Martin & Jaime's Las Caletas Wedding Slideshow by Elizabeth Medina

P.S. Today is also mine and Martin's 4th Anniversary from the day we met - can't think of a better reason than that for sharing the slide show on this very day! ENJOY!!!!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
    "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#2 EDRBride2009

EDRBride2009
    • 278 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:50 PM

So beautiful! Your pictures are great and you look fantastic! Congrats!!!

#3 Butterflyf369

Butterflyf369
      • 706 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 07:52 PM

Ahhh, I loved your photos. I actually cried it was so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

#4 finzup

finzup
        • 468 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:04 PM

wow, they are stunning!! everyone looked as though they had a fantastic time and you were a beautiful bride!

question - where did you get that bracelet, I love it and have been looking for one like it...

-Katie
          Have you met Alice?
          http://tickers.Ticke....eXf/weight.png

#5 da.shmoopies

da.shmoopies
          • 223 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

Those were fantastic photos! Everything looked amazing and you looked so beautiful. I got all teary seeing the pics of when you and your husband first see each other on the bridge. :)

#6 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
            • 2,754 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:13 PM

Gorgeous! Amazing pics...you looked sooo happy! Congrats!

#7 Vikki

Vikki
              • 807 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:18 PM

Wow, I almost got teary eyed watching that! What a beautiful wedding.

#8 jmiranda

jmiranda
                • 697 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 08:53 PM

Wow Jaime the pics are incredible. I loved everyhting your dress, the colors, the bridemaids dresses...I can keep going on. Elizabeth really doe sknow how to capture those special moments.

#9 YaelM

YaelM

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 5,369 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 09:07 PM

WOW!! Jaimie that slide show is amazing!!! You all look so happy and Elizabeth really did capture the emotion of the day as you mentioned. She did an amazing job and you look amazing!!! I love your colors and all the details. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#10 Joss

Joss
                    • 188 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:18 PM

gorgeous photos. Was the sequence of him across the bridge with his back turned a "first look?" If so, i almost teared up looking at them. Congrats!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users