*Meagan*
  • 5,521 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 06:56 AM

Thanks for sharing!

#22 BRONZ

BRONZ
    • 14 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:59 PM

I am also booked with Photo Souvenir on July 24, 2010 at Majestic Colonial. I booked with Severine and to answer a previous question she hasnt sent the deposit form yet. She confirmed several times that I am booked and said No Worries :-) I am doing 5 hours and havent decided on TTD session yet. Has anyone else paid their deposit who is getting married in 2010?

#23 P&B2010

P&B2010
      • 33 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 10:29 PM

We booked with Photo Souvenir for June 9, 2010, also at the Majestic Colonial! I am super excited to hear all of the great reviews, and I am also relieved that you all haven't given deposits yet either. We have the contract but haven't sent a deposit yet which makes me a little nervous, but I figured with all the great reviews they have gotten, they are reputable enough!

#24 BRONZ

BRONZ
        • 14 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:17 PM

Does anyone have any recommendations for getting the deposit to them. Or for any of the brides who have used them in the past, did you submit your deposit closer to the date of your wedding? I am not getting married until July 2010 but just wanted to know. Thanks :-)

#25 yanettg

yanettg
          • 44 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 10:36 PM

Can someone give me Severine's email? I have messaged them through their website several times but haven't received a response I would really like to book them ASAP. Thanks for your help ladies

#26 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
            • 734 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:25 AM

Bronz, I have also booked photosouvenir and they havent requested my deposit for my July wedding. I think we should be okay. I have emailed her and she has confirmed my date, so I think they're just super busy.
              http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
              http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#27 BRONZ

BRONZ
              • 14 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 11:07 AM

To all of the brides who haven't yet sent their deposit, I finally received the form from Serverine. They are super busy and I felt kinda like a pest. I am a little anal when it comes to this stuff and she made sure I was confirmed. After reading these posts, I know that she will do a great job and the pictures will come out beautifully. Im sure she will contact the other brides when it gets closer to their wedding :-)

#28 TheFutureMrs.Sears

TheFutureMrs.Sears
                • 734 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 06:14 PM

How long are you giving yourselves for pictures after the ceremony? My ceremony is at 4 and my cocktail hour is at 5 follwed by the reception. I'm not sure if an hour to an hour and a half is enough time for pictures. My husband and I do not want to see eachother before the ceremony. Should I move up my ceremony to 3 so that I have at least two hours for pictures?
                  http://global.thekno...rs/tt44496.aspx

52 booked + The Bride and Groom!!!
                  http://i69.photobuck....s/DSC02673.jpgMe and my Bridesmaids at my Bachelorette Party on a Roof Top with Manhattan in the background.

#29 tac0912

tac0912
                  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:08 AM

PHOTO SOUVENIR REVIEW:

This company is amazing and we can't say enough how happy we are that we chose them to do our wedding at the Parridisus. We hired an outside photographer since we did not want to use the resorts staff photographer's. A friend of mine had recommended them after they had used them a few years back at their wedding. Severine was our photographer and she is amazing! She was friendly, patient and has a great french accent on top of making us feel comfortable. We did not want a lot of posed pictures and she did a great job of catching sweet and moving candid moments. Her photography work is exceptional and I would highly recommend her to anyone! We can not believe the quality of our pictures and are so happy!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users