I love pinwheels:
* 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
* 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
* freshly cut chives, sliced thin
* 5 (12 inch) flour tortillas
* 1 (4 ounce) jar diced pimentos, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
* 1 (4 ounce) can diced green chilies, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
* 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained & blotted dry with papertowels
* 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1. Mix cream cheese, ranch dressing mix and green onions or chives well.
2. Spread evenly over the tortillas.
3. Sprinkle equal amounts of remaining ingredients on top of the cream cheese mixture.
4. Roll up tortillas tightly.
5. Wrap with plastic wrap and chill a minimum of 2 hours before serving.
6. Remove plastic wrap and cut rolls into equal pieces - discarding the ends.
7. Serve with salsa and Enjoy!
My variation though is the cream cheese, ranch, carrots, celery, and cheese... I like it like this because I hate chilies and olives.
I can't wait to see everyone's!!
Post your favourite recipes!
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users