Anyone used Caribbean Blue Weddings?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 tinabop

tinabop
  • 45 posts

Posted 17 June 2007 - 05:11 PM

Hi Everyone!

I am having lot of problems with my current coordinator/site (which I will post in the appropriate section later), and am trying to switch to a new coordinator/site. I have been talking to Irene at Caribbean Blue Weddings, and she seems great so far. I just wanted to see if anyone had used them before, or heard of their work. Also, we are looking to have the reception at Mosquito Beach Hotel, and I wanted to see if anyone had done this or been there. Anything you ladies know would be helpful!

THANKS!
    Kristina & Brian
    Playa del Carmen MX
    http://www.faheywollenberg.com

#2 jocieo

jocieo
    • 2 posts

Posted 21 September 2007 - 09:20 AM

I have been liaising with Irene from Caribbean Blue Weddings (CBW) Playa del Carmen Caribbean Blue Weddings Home Page . Is there anyone out there that has used their service? Would love to speak with some actual clients!

#3 jimmifish7

jimmifish7
      • 2 posts

Posted 27 July 2009 - 11:52 AM

I am currently in the process of planning our wedding with Caribbean Blue Weddings. Our wedding is Feb. 6th, 2010 and so far, Irene has been great with email communication and I feel like we have a majority of the wedding planned in advance already, which makes me feel at ease. I did call two of the woman from her testimonial page on the website before I wired over our first deposit, just to make sure she was credible, and they had nothing but good things to say about her and her services.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users