Anyone familiar with JCrew BM dress colors

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Paige2010

• 208 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:31 PM

I have been searching for bright pink BM dresses and found different dresses @ Jcrew but can't tell if they are actually bright pink- The options are 1) Bright Rhubarb 2)tea rose 3)light flamingo. If anyone has any actual pics of these colors or has seen them your opinion would be much appreciated! Thanks!

#2 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:24 AM

Hi Paige.. I have a tea rose dress and its not a hot pink but its definitely pink. light flamingo, again is not super bright, and bright rhubarb has more of a red to it.. not sure if that helps?! i think amarillis' bmaid dresses were light flamingo, so you could check out her review/pics. http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35515

#3 KRama

• 421 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:56 AM

You can also order a color swatch from J.Crew. I ordered one, took about a week to get in, and it's really handy to throw in your purse when you're shopping for wedding stuff to make a quick comparison!

#4 *Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 10:58 AM

I was just going to say that - I called JCrew and asked for about 4 different swatches before I decided on my dresses (I didn't end up getting a JCrew one after all). They just need your mailing address and the colors you want and they arrive really quickly!

#5 Jess

• 4,455 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:24 AM

yup - you can email them also - I think it is ashley@jcrew.com? They will mail you swatches.

#6 IslamoradaBride

• 459 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 11:57 AM

Bright rhubarb is more of a hot coral color-- I have a pic of me in it but on the computer it looks pinker than it is IRL.

Click the image to open in full size.

#7 *Nadine*

• 5,466 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 01:15 PM

Maggie- thats one of my bmaid dresses :) I love it

#8 Lady_Di

• 5,078 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:03 PM

Yeah, I just asked for them to send me swatches for any colors that is close to fuchsia. I really like their dresses but they don't have fuchsia! They will send me the swatches...just ask them!

#9 IslamoradaBride

• 459 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 04:14 PM

Nadine, if I'd had bridesmaids that is one of the dresses I would have considered! I wore it to a shower & also on our honeymoon cruise :).

#10 msmoodyr

• 329 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 07:20 PM

I chose the Cotton Cady halter in tea rose ...

From the swatch I thought it was a coralish color..with orange undertones

but its really like a gumball..watermelonish color ..its really a strong pink I'll try to upload a pic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users