Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashnic2005 View Post
Recent Email response from my WC
________________________________
Regarding season flowers for June we do have roses of any color, gerber lilies, stargueizer,
the measurements for the tucan aisle are: 10.50 meters long by 1.35 meters length
In order to book venues please confirm.
usually the Resort is the one that decorates the gazebo according to your specifications in case you want something different than the options we do have the décor company is able to handle it with a surcharge.
Thank you so much. I recently emailed someone* from the weddings department and she said someone* should be contacting me soon regarding flowers. Appreciate it. I assume what they have in June is what they wll have in July!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by indy_chic View Post
How are you all handling your invites? Are you including rate information with your invitation in addition to info about the hotel?
Hi...My Fiance and I started a wedding web site. When we sent out our save the dates we included the web site, which has the information! Hope that helps!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodimichelle View Post
Hi...My Fiance and I started a wedding web site. When we sent out our save the dates we included the web site, which has the information! Hope that helps!
We did the same thing. We created our website with all of the travel and accomodation info first then sent out the Save the Dates followed by the reminder postcards. I'm thinking we'll send out the formal invites the first of the year and have people RSVP by February 17th or so that way we'll have a final headcount of who will actually be going so we can do OOT bags, etc. The invitation just has the ceremony information and then the insert will have the Welcome dinner, and Wedding Ceremony and Reception locations, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgirl17 View Post
We did the same thing. We created our website with all of the travel and accomodation info first then sent out the Save the Dates followed by the reminder postcards. I'm thinking we'll send out the formal invites the first of the year and have people RSVP by February 17th or so that way we'll have a final headcount of who will actually be going so we can do OOT bags, etc. The invitation just has the ceremony information and then the insert will have the Welcome dinner, and Wedding Ceremony and Reception locations, etc.

How much in advance did you send out your STD's and create the website? April is fast approaching ..we're just going thru the final stages of booking the travel and not sure I have the time to send out std's. I haven't given too much thought to the website thingy but maybe I should revisit this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by vgirl17 View Post
OOohh... let me know what she tells you! I do have this Flower Sheet from the Moon Palace that list some of the flowers they offer...
I'm getting married in April and haven't received anything yet! I'm a "newbie" so I don't have enough points to open the flower options. Could you email them to me at kareneoswald@gmail.com? It would be a HUGE help, I still can't decide on colors!! Thanks :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by indy_chic View Post
How much in advance did you send out your STD's and create the website? April is fast approaching ..we're just going thru the final stages of booking the travel and not sure I have the time to send out std's. I haven't given too much thought to the website thingy but maybe I should revisit this.
I sent out the STD's about 9 months in advance and had the website ready to go right before they went out. It had the website on it so that my guests could get more detailed information about the wedding and travel information to start planning ahead. I then sent out a reminder postcard last month (6 months prior to wedding) to remind people about the Early Booking Bonus and remind them to take a look at the website for updated info and start puting deposits down. The website is nice because it's a place that I can post updates and travel info that my guests always have access to. Hope this helps :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by indy_chic View Post
How much in advance did you send out your STD's and create the website? April is fast approaching ..we're just going thru the final stages of booking the travel and not sure I have the time to send out std's. I haven't given too much thought to the website thingy but maybe I should revisit this.
We are having a relatively short engagement (6 months) so I didn't send out my STD until 4 months before. My website was completed just before I sent those out so that my guests would have access to all of the information.

My website is through Wedding Planning Guide and Free Wedding Websites - mywedding.com It made things very easy!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyandTricia View Post
We are having a relatively short engagement (6 months) so I didn't send out my STD until 4 months before. My website was completed just before I sent those out so that my guests would have access to all of the information.

My website is through Wedding Planning Guide and Free Wedding Websites - mywedding.com It made things very easy!!

When did you send your invites?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • STAY AWAY FROM CARIBBEAN EMOTIONS PHOTOGRAPHY!!!! Michael Weiler is a SCAMMER he took our money and disappeared!! we hired him as our photographer for our wedding back in November, he gave us a run around for the first week or 2 saying our pictures are almost ready and then disappeared. we have been sending him emails, texts and phone calls for the past 4 months and he is now where to be found. I made a fake account to email him and he answered right away as he is only interested in taking peoples money and not give anything in return.
    • For weddings you should definitely use a travel agent as there are promotions and amenities with a group block that you will not get by booking individually like comped rooms, upgrades, spa treatments, etc.
    • Congratulations and welcome to the forum! There are lots of great resort options in Punta Cana and we have stayed at or toured many of them.  Are you looking for a family friendly resort or adults only?  What you interested in with nature and the ceremony? All of the resorts will have different wedding locations and there are also a variety of off resort wedding venues in Punta Cana. Please feel free to email us at info@wrighttravelagency.com if you'd like us to send resort info and check group rates. Thanks! Patty
    • Hello Everyone!  I am currently in the initial stages of planning and I am starting to look at resorts in Dominican Republic. I am thinking of having my wedding in October 2020.  I have been looking at resorts in Punta Cana, but I also want to look at other options/areas as well. The groom and I enjoy nature and we would like to incorporate that into our wedding in some way. We may also have a guest list between 50-80 people. Since we live in the US, I wanted to find a location that is accessible from major airports and is cost efficient for our guest as well as us. Can anyone share what locations they have searched or been to other than Punta Cana? Also I am okay to receive feedback on some Punta Cana locations. 
    • Thank you! I did not make these. I purchased them from a business. They are still for sale if you are interested!
  • Topics

×
×
  • Create New...