Photo

Moon Palace 2010 Brides!!

• Please log in to reply
2186 replies to this topic

#931 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
  • 310 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:47 PM

NJ Hunnie- How's planning going? It is almost here!!!!
    24 Rooms Booked!

#932 slapsappyhappy

slapsappyhappy
    • 443 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 03:55 PM

Thats a bummer about your family having to set up your stuff. Hmm.... I was planning on bringing chair bows but I would feel bad making someone leave to do that. Maybe I will still bring the table runners though... I don't even know. My FI keeps telling me that we don't need decorations b/c the place is so beautiful... hmmmmm

I want to see the reviews too! I am soo excited! I wish more people would get married there and put up reviews!

#933 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
      • 762 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 04:59 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Woodsylou
        Brooke where did you have your dinner reception? do you recommend it? how many people did you have? xx
        I had my dinner at arrifeces the brazilian steak house its my favorite and my guests were really impressed by it they let me put 43 ppl out on our own private terrace but I had to request it!

#934 msjesslee

msjesslee
        • 165 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 11:15 PM

Hi,
          I'm getting married January 2011 and I'm looking to have lots of REAL flowers at my wedding. I wonder if you just pay for the outside guest fee we can get them to deliver... just a thought. I could say that I have a relative who lives here who is giving me flowers as a gift. I guess we'll see what happens. (just an idea) let me know if anyone does this.

#935 Woodsylou

Woodsylou
          • 545 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 05:54 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by FutureMsMoulton
            I had my dinner at arrifeces the brazilian steak house its my favorite and my guests were really impressed by it they let me put 43 ppl out on our own private terrace but I had to request it!
            BRILLIANT! i am going to request the same! thanks Brooke!!
            a UK bride :)

35 fabulous people booked! 31 at The Moon Palace, 4 offsite! YAY!

My planning thread! http://bestdestinati....k-bride-61178/

#936 Janelley100

Janelley100
            • 297 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 08:38 AM

So I asked about the "family pleacing decorations" thing and was basically told there is no "right or wrong" answer to this. Merely, if this is something you need us to do, we will take care of it to make this your dream wedding. I think that it rolls down to expectations versus their kindness.....they will go out of there way once you are there to make things roll smoothly as a kindness. Does that make sense?

I feel much better now and am off to figure out the wording of our actualy invitations that I haven't sent out yet! LOL

#937 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
              • 436 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 09:11 AM

Hey Jodi, the countdown has certainly began!!! Getting the final OOT bags in order... everything is falling into place.

Still arent sure about my flowers, but I need to get it together. I am running out of time.

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Jodimichelle
                NJ Hunnie- How's planning going? It is almost here!!!!

#938 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                • 762 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 07:11 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Janelley100
                  So I asked about the "family pleacing decorations" thing and was basically told there is no "right or wrong" answer to this. Merely, if this is something you need us to do, we will take care of it to make this your dream wedding. I think that it rolls down to expectations versus their kindness.....they will go out of there way once you are there to make things roll smoothly as a kindness. Does that make sense?

I feel much better now and am off to figure out the wording of our actualy invitations that I haven't sent out yet! LOL
                  I agree with you 100% once you get there they are amazing!!! Just stick it out and once you arrive they will make your dreams come true!

#939 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
                  • 310 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:45 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by NJ Hunnie
                    Hey Jodi, the countdown has certainly began!!! Getting the final OOT bags in order... everything is falling into place.

Still arent sure about my flowers, but I need to get it together. I am running out of time.

How wonderful!!
                    I am trying to decide on flowers myself! But glad to hear that everything is falling into place!
                    24 Rooms Booked!

#940 Jodimichelle

Jodimichelle
                    • 310 posts

Posted 17 March 2010 - 10:48 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Janelley100

GOOOD TO HEAR! Honestly it annoyed me, but hearing that makes me feel a lot better!

Thanks so much
                      24 Rooms Booked!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users